Mystery unfolds.

It was the middle of the night when Jin had woken up to a call from none other than, Soobin?
He picked it up, 

ON THE CALL-

JIN- What is it?

SOOBIN- Hyung! Is Y/N with you?!-he asked, sounding frantic.

Jin's eyes opened wide and all the sleepiness vanished as he heard her name. It felt agonizing.

JIN- What do you w-want to say?

SOOBIN- Tell me! Is Y/N alright?!!! -He shouted. 

JIN- No! She's kidnapped!

SOOBIN- W-what? -It came out as a whisper but nevertheless, Jin heard it. 

SOOBIN- I'm coming to your place right now! I've got news about her! Wake up the others, I'll be there within 10 minutes. 

He cut the call before Jin could say something. Jin sat for a few seconds before standing up and running out of his room, to Namjoon's. He banged the door since it was locked and out came a Namjoon who looked like he had slept just an hour ago or two. 

Namjoon looked at Jin's serious figure and rubbed his eyes. 

NAMJOON- What is it, hyung? Is everything alright?

JIN- Wake Jungkook and Jimin up! It's about Y/N!

He went and ran to Hoseok's room while without wasting any second, Namjoon ran up the stairs. 

.

.

.

They all were sitting on the living room couch, only Jin walking to and fro. He had told them about the call with Soobin. They were all serious right now. The sleep had vanished long ago. They were confused about what he wanted to know and how he had come up with Y/N's abscence.

SUGA- It's fucking over 10 minutes, where is that guy?

NAMJOON- Just wait for a few more minutes.

Just then, the bell rang and Jin sprinted towards it, opening to see a panting Soobin with a guy beside him. The guy was shocked to see Jin but he hid his surprised face and patted Soobin's back who followed Jin to the living room. 

JUNGKOOK- Who is he?

The guy who was by now more than shocked immediately bowed low. He looked around younger than Jungkook.

???- Hello! I'm Kai, Huening kai!

SOOBIN- alright, we've got no time to introduce. I told Kai about you guys already!

JIMIN- Means he knows-

KAI- Yes sir, I know that you're Bangtan, the top mafia group.

BTS looked at Soobin who was on his phone. He then showed the screen to them to which they all stopped breathing for a moment. 

HOSEOK- H-how is this possible?

TAEHYUNG- T-that's --

SOOBIN- Y/N, right! That's Y/N! And you guys ought to have told me before that she's missing!

SUGA- How do you know it?
Soobin looked at Kai and then BTS, his face showing nervousness.

SOOBIN- Alright, don't get angry or whatever on me, but the rest of the team was included in kidnapping her. 

It didn't even take a moment for Jimin to hold Soobin's collar and speak in such a scary tone, that Kai was sure, he would piss right then. 

JIMIN- I'm gonna kill you here and right now!

SOOBIN- L-listen to me first! Let me explain!

Hoseok held Jimin from behind and made the distance, looking at Soobin seriously, he asked,

HOSEOK- Speak up quickly!

SOOBIN- I'm part of the mafia group, TXT. I'm the leader, but since my training had started later, I lived here, away from my group, who was having their training in the US. 

KAI- W-we returnedd here last month and were about to surprise Hyung, when our boss told us that we've got a mission. And that, only four of us would be enough. Me and the rest three gang members, Yeonjun Hyung, Boemgyu, and Taehyun. And so, we couldn't call Soobin hyung. The mission was--

SOOBIN- Kidnapping Y/N. They called me today to take tips of me regarding their mission and I asked them about what it was. When I saw Y/N's picture, I was confused but I had to check, and so I called Jin and he told me that Y/N was missing. I understood everything, and came here to tell you that we need to save her before anything bad happens. 

Suga was about to speak when Jin's phone rang again. He frowned, seeing his mother's call. 

Picking it up, he held the phone on speaker, 

ON THE CALL-

JIN- Mom? Why are you calling in the middle of the night and where are you?

MOM- JIN! Track my location and come to their place right now! I can see Y/N! COME FAST!

And the phone was cut. Silence followed but didn't last long when Kai's phone rang who gave it to Soobin who turned the call on speaker too.

???- Kai! Where's Soobin! He needs to know this, right now!

SOOBIN- It's me, what is it?

???- A lady has been captured and by her words, I can make out she's that girl's mother who's trapped in the cell.

JUNGKOOK- What the fuck is happening!
SOOBIN- Can you tell me what's happening there, Taehyun?

TAEHYUN- I--

The call got cut, and Soobin received a text, 'Don't call! Bring Kai!'

SOOBIN- We need to go quick! Aunt and Y/N are both in danger!

 TAEHYUNG- Who the fuck is behind all this!

JIN- It's none other than-

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.