Loved ones.

Y/N went out and stood in front of the farmhouse, which looked like another mansion. 

Y/N and Ms

Y/N and Ms. Kim took all the boys one by one, inside the mansion, asking them to stand and wait and not remove their blindfolds. 

SUGA- Is it just me, or do I smell a familiar place? -Y/N didn't say anything to this, cause she knew they sort of could recognize the place. 

The last ones were Kai and Yeonjun who had to be taken. Hurrying over, Y/N decided to hold both their hands and walk hurriedly so that they can surprise everyone. 

KAI- Nonna, you know Yeonjunie Hyung loves holding hands. 

This came as a bit of unwanted shock which made Y/N choke on her own saliva. Yeonjun had to pat her back, though he had blindfolds on. She didn't reply, just took them inside, for she noticed the sly grin on Kai's face. 

Y/N- *in mind* This boy. -she sighed.

Y/N and Ms. Kim nodded taking the party poppers in their hands and asking both the caretakers to do the same. 

Y/N- Okay, you can all remove the blindfolds on the count of 3. 1...2...AND 3!!!

As soon as they were removed, surprisingly in sync, the party poppers were blasted off to their faces, knocking them out of this world for a second. Once they regained themselves back, they looked around, BTS having a surprise face, while TXT having shocked one cause they weren't familiar with the place at all.

Y/N- HAHAHAH! Never mind my dramatic ass.  Still, your expressions are lit. Anyways, I'll go choose my room! Once you come back to life, come on~

Y/N ran up the stairs, tannie following her while barking. Hearing the bark, the others looked at each other before beginning to roam around as well. 

Rooms were fewer, so they chose pairs. Y/N ofc with her mother.  

.

.

.

It was the middle of the night when Jin was out moving to the kitchen. But before he could turn on the lights, they plugged on themselves, showing Jungkook standing there and having banana milk. 

JIN- *done face* Seriously, in the middle of the night? 

JUNGKOOK- *bunny smile* *sipping and sipping* 

Jin turned on the water tap and grabbed the glass of water, rising it up to his lips. He gulped the whole lot in a breath, looking over to Jungkook who was simply busy sipping like a little baby. Jin shook his head, smiling internally at the younger because he sure looked cute. 

JIN- How's pairing up with Yeonjun? 

JUNGKOOK- He's a nice guy, honestly. But just keeps rummaging here and there on the bed. How's yours?