Fight Begins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV

THE NEXT DAY

BTS'S MANSION-

The parents entered the house in a happy mood, ready to see their children after 1 week of staying away. At least, Ms. Kim was excited. Her husband was just alright with it, wanting to see the boys and his younger daughter, hoping that nothing happened out of the ordinary. However, they were welcomed by silence. There was not even a single noise. They went to the living room and saw the boys sitting there, with unreadable expressions. 

MOM- What happened boys? 

They looked up and stood up immediately, flashing awkward smiles. But then the next questions made them look at the floor. 

MOM- Where are your sisters? - She asked excitedly ready to see the girls, one of whom she hadn't met yet. 

But her excitement degraded immediately as soon as she saw the expressions of her sons. Unwanted thoughts began to cross her mind, but shrugging them off, she asked,

MOM- Is everything alright? Jin, son tell me...

Jin looked up at her and then at the rest. There was no way they could hide this all. So he decided to tell the truth. 

DAD- Hey boys, what happened?- He asked sitting on the couch. 

JIN- Mom, dad, actually, Y/N got kidnapped and Y/S/N is missing since last night. -He said closing his eyes. 

He opened his eyes to see his mother almost on the verge of having a breakdown while dad was looking at the ceiling in utter shock. 

MOM- H-how?-She managed to say between her heavy sobs. 

Jungkook was nearest to her so he hugged her, he had calmed himself down last night and now he tried to calm his mother, knowing and understanding how much it would be hurting her when both her daughters are in danger. Even though they weren't blood-bonded, he knew his mother, they all knew infact, how much she cared for even those who hurt her.

NAMJOON- Don't worry mother, we're trying our best and we're sure we'll be able to track them soon. -He said in affirmative trying to ease the tension that filled the room. 

MOM- I want both my daughters safe, boys, try your best and take care of yourselves too. -She said taking a deep breath. She was somehow strong because she had been seeing and listening to all this mafia stuff ever since she got married to their original dad. 

Hoseok called Ms. Gelle and asked her to take Ms. Kim to her room so that she can rest. They were all about to leave when they heard the voice of their 'dad'. 

DAD- Save my Y/S/N. It's my request to you. Save her and bring her to me without a scratch, please. - He held Jin's hand. 

JIN- We'll surely save Y/N and Y/S/N, you don't need to worry dad.