Plans.

However, after everyone was in their rooms, resting, or doing work, Y/N was sitting on the bed, with the lights off. She was staring at the ring, which her mum had given her at her last moments. It was her mother's ring itself. Y/N had never removed it. She rubbed it slightly, the white pearl, looking like a full moon model. Y/N laid down on her bed and tried to sleep remembering the doctor's words. 

'I shouldn't think too much. I don't want them to suffer. I don't want to hurt them.' -This is what she thought before drifting off to sleep.

THAT SAME NIGHT

MIDNIGHT

7 doors in the mansion opened, as 7 persons walked out of their rooms, heading towards the same direction. They met each other, 2 of them even checked Y/N's room before walking towards the meeting room. Once they reached, BTS settled on the chairs. 

JIN- What is it that you want to talk about? *to Taehyung*

JIMIN- Well me and Tae had a talk with Soobin, and he told us something. 

TAEHYUNG- Wait a second. -He said as he was doing something on the laptop. As he was done he turned it on to the big screen, so that they could see a sleepy Soobin staring back at them. 

SOOBIN- *on video chat* Good evening, Hyungs! 

SUGA- It should be a good night.-he yawned.

NAMJOON- Can we be quick now? We don't want anyone to know we are here at midnight. 

TAEHYUNG- Yeah right, so we'll start. 

JIMIN- What we wanted to talk about is that Y/N's birthday is coming. And that's what Soobin told us this morning. 

JUNGKOOK- When is it?

SOOBIN- Two days from now.

HOSEOK- So we should do something right? Something that can make her happy and forget about everything that happened recently?

TAEHYUNG- But there's a problem.

JIN- What problem? 

SOOBIN- Y/N hates her birthday.

HOSEOK- Why tho? 

JUNGKOOK-  Because on that day itself, last year her mother died. You remember the recording, don't you? 

The others nodded. 

JIMIN- So what should we do? She can't keep on hating the day!

SOOBIN- We need to make her happy, make her celebrate the day. 

JUNGKOOK- What if we give her a surprise?  But again, what should be the surprise? 

SOOBIN- I can help you guys with that.

SUGA- Is it just me, or this guy knows too much!

SOOBIN- Tell me first, what can you do for Y/N?

JIN-  Anything. We can do anything for her, and go to any limits. 

JUNGKOOK- Ah! That reminds me of one thing. But let it be for later. First, you tell us, what do you know?

SOOBIN- Well, as much as I know, Y/N used to have a wish diary. She created it herself and wrote her wishes. There were many in there, but she never showed it to me. 

SUGA- So where's that diary right now? 

SOOBIN- With me!

NAMJOON- Wait. How come it's with you. 

SOOBIN-  Yeah. I have it but not completely, it's messed up. She gave some papers to me to throw away or burn when she shifted with you. I did the same, however, I checked a few of them. Halfway through burning them, I noticed the cover of her diary. I checked for the others but found just a small piece of paper which said, 'In the laptop'.