Sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

MORNING-5AM

Y/N couldn't sleep perfectly that night. First, cause it was a new place. Second, cause she was busy arranging everything perfectly, the way she liked things. Third and the last reason being the arrival of her sister who completely hated her and the fact that her own dad had insulted her.

So right now she was tired and droopy. She heard people talking outside so she went out of her room after washing her face. She saw Ms. Kim and her dad standing near the main entrance about to leave with their luggage. There was only Jin present with them, maybe the rest were sleeping. She turned around to go back to her room but unfortunately, Ms. Kim noticed her. 

MS. KIM- Y/N sweety, you woke up pretty early. To see us off?

Y/N- Yes. Have a safe trip. -She said smiling.  

MS. KIM- We surely will. I'll go ahead, Jin take care of the boys and Y/N. Honey, you can bid goodbye to Y/N and come. I'll be in the car.

Jin just nodded and went inside, he looked sleepy too as if he had just woken up. Y/N waited for her dad to say something. Soon he did, but she wasn't aware of the person who was hidden and listening to all the conversation, none other than Jin. 

Y/D/N- Your sister will be arriving in the evening and she'll be staying over for a week. I want you to stay away from her, you know she hates your company. And yes! Don't you dare do anything to her, do you get it?

Y/N- Yes dad.

Y/D/N- Don't style like sluts while I'm gone and don't disturb the boys!

Y/N- Yes dad. - Something inside her broke for the millionth time when her dad called her that name. 

He was about to turn and go when Y/N asked something.

Y/N- Why do you both hate me that much?

Y/D/N- You don't deserve to be loved. Remember what you've done to my wife.

Y/N- It was you, not me. -She said almost whispering. But he heard it.

Y/D/N- Remember, it's your fault and you will never be loved. Don't go near the boys otherwise, they'll get hurt cause of you. You hurt everyone so you'll hurt them. You're just a person who is bad, EVIL in my notice. Understood? Or do you want to listen more?

She looked at the man in front of her and laughed. He looked taken aback.

Y/N- Be glad that I haven't done anything like that of what you accuse me of, but I will soon. And trust me, I'll make you regret it, my dearest dad.

With that, she turned around and began to walk away, while the man behind her began to curse. She smiled to herself.  Whether it was because she couldn't sleep or because she was angry and suppressing many emotions altogether. Jin on the other hand was touched and at the same time shocked. How could her father say something like that? He now understood some part of her situation. The reason why she wanted them to hate her was that she was told that she hurts others and that she doesn't deserve to be loved. He wanted to go and check on Y/N but as she passed by, he noticed the smile on her face and it made him doubt. He couldn't make out which side to believe. He went back to his own room filled with thoughts.