Chapter 6

Sarah

After we got back from the mall, we went to get something to eat form the Chinese place.

I ordered myself noodles with sweet chicken and Vicky basically ordered the whole Chinese Place.

Skinny girls always eating and don't gain weight.

After we left the place, we went back to her house.

"So how's life?" Vicky asked me as we sat on her bed at her aunt house, eating Chinese Food.

I sighed and put my plate on the bed before speaking,

"It's the same. My father is damn near the richest man in Georgia and can't even give me a dime but his ass to kiss," I mumbled. I looked at her to see she was looking hard at me.

"How's Rain?" Vicky asked.

"She's acting two faced for no reason," I looked at her then at my legs.

"Don't even worry about that. You don't have to live with her. Come stay with me and my aunt the whole summer and by the time summer is over, you should be in your feet," She said with a little smile.

"Thank you, Vicky." I hugged her tightly.

1 Month Later

It's been one month of staying with Vicky and I can honestly say I felt like I was at home.

I haven't talked to Rain since I moved out and our little altercation.

I heard my father moved to Buckhead and got married to butter mouth

Lately, I've been throwing up everything I try to keep down. I've been having headaches and peeing a lot.

Right now, I'm eating Chicken dipped in Dairy Queen icecream. I've been craving this for a whole week and now I finally got it.

"Sarah," Vicky called out while looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at her before answering.

"Hmm?" I answered then continuing eating my food.

"I think you're pregnant," she blurted out. I shot my head up at her and looked as if she had 2 heads.

"That's impossible, Vicky. I'm on my period and I'm 100% sure girls on their period aren't pregnant," I slightly laughed.

She was looking at me with a straight face as my laughter start to die down.

"Sarah, it's called spotting, not period. If you think I'm lying, let's go to the clinic right now," she got up and grabbed her milkshake.

I shook my head at her and just followed. I know I'm not pregnant. We're just wasting a valuable June day at the clinic. I got in the passenger seat and we headed to the clinic.

"Do you take walk ins?" Vicky asked the white lady at the desk. The lady nodded her head and handed Vicky a clipboard.

"You must fill out these papers first and we'll get the next available nurse to you as soon as possible," she smiled and continue to do what she was doing on the computer.

This is why I like white people. Some are so sweet while others are racist dogs. I thought to myself.

I sat down next to Vicky and filled out the papers. After I was done, Vicky have the paper to the lady at the main office.

30 minutes of waiting I heard my name being called.

"Miss Sarah Harris," a lady called from the room. Vicky and I looked up and followed her to the back. I sat down in the chair and waited for her to get back.