Chapter 17

Short Chapter Part three, because next chapter is full of drama.

Sarah

I stand outside of Derrick house as he put the key into the hole. He turned the lock and I entered the house behind him with my suitcase.

I hope this shit ends between everybody because I can't honestly stay here with two people who basically hate my guts.

"This is your room," He pointed to a room that looked like a master bedroom. It had a full bathroom, a king sized bed but the only bad thing about it, it's all white.

I can't keep white things clean for shit.

I nodded my head and put my things down. He left the room and I heard his footsteps go down staircase.

I decided to take a look around the room.

The soft, fluffy carpet, the white spread, the white dresser. This room is honestly beautiful.

I heard extra footsteps come back up the stairs. I sat on the bed as if I haven't move. Derrick walked in and behind him was a beautiful black man.

"This is Handy," Derrick introduced him. Handy nodded his head towards me and I gave him a warm smile.

Derrick looked around before continue saying what he had to say. "Handy gone be 'round here when I'm not here. You and Rain shouldn't even see each other. Also, I advise you to not leave this house, nah, don't leave this house."

I rolled my eyes in aggravation. I know being him the devil's home going to be a ride for me.

"Rain shouldn't be here for another two or three hours so you good to walk around for now, Keep an eye on her Handy. I'll be back later," Derrick walked out. Handy walked out as well.

I peeped out the door to see Handy sitting on the couch in the living room. I unpacked my bags and put them in the drawers.

I felt my stomach growl.

"Why you have to be hungry?" I mumbled to myself.

I didn't feel comfortable eating at this house. Since Rain isn't here and she doesn't know that I'm here, I'll pack my room with doom snacks incase she try to poison them.

I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I grabbed two kiwi fruit, five grapefruit ma, a few lemons and a pack of strawberries. They have so much fruit, I'm sure they won't even notice none missing.

I brought the things upstairs with me to be stopped by a voice.

"Aye," the voice said. I turn around to see a Handy looking my way from the couch.

"Yes," I asked slowly. I don't feel comfortable talking to him, being that I barely know him. That's where I messed up with Derrick. I told him my life and he took me and used me.

I took the time to admire him. He was a tall, caramel guy. He had shoulder length dreads and semi-dark lips and his eyes were hazel.

I wonder if his eyes are real.

I looked at his body as his muscles show through his black wife beater. He had on some dark pants and butter Timeberlands. In the face, this guy doesn't look past the age of twenty years old.

"You heard me?" he said while breaking me out my glaze. I shook my head no as he repeated himself.

"I said," he did something with his panda then looked at me. "What is your name?"

I opened my mouth to speak but words never came out. I didn't think before I spoke so I said the first thing that came to my mind, "Hallie,"

He raised his eyebrow at me before nodding. I slapped my forehead but I forgot I had fruit in my hand. The kiwi splashed me in my forehead as the others fell out my hand.

"It's not Hallie, it-it's Sarah, I'm sorry. I have to cle-," I stopped talking when he got up. Being so little, I felt intimidated by his size. I feel like he's about to punch the shit out me.

"You good shorty. No need to be shy around me. I'm going to be around for a minute. My name isn't important but people call me Handy." He said while he put his hands in his pockets.

I rolled my lips in my mouth. I wonder why he doesn't want me to know his name.

I felt the juice drop from my forehead and I went inside the kitchen. I grabbed a few pieces of papertowel wiped my head.

That's a sign for me already that I don't need to be here. Bad things are already happening to me.

I picked up the fruit and took it into my room. Whoever made this room, I think God for them because it's a mini refrigerator on the floor. I put the fruit in the mini fridge and walked out.

I heard the front door open. The mess is still on the living floor so I decided to rush down there to apologize to Derrick before he see it.

I heard talking in the living room so I quickly went inside incase Derrick blame it on Handy.

I couldn't see him behind Handy back so I cough to announce my presences.

"Derrick, I made that mess and I'm so-," I stopped talking when I saw the face of the person that was talking to Handy, move from behind him.

"Why this poor, needy bitch in my house?" the voice yelled as they looked between Handy and I.

I'm about to end this book. My story plot has been stolen by someone and I honesty don't want the book anymore.

What I don't get, if your inspired by a book, why don't you just ask somebody to guide you instead of stealing?

This book is based off of a true story which is why it pisses me off.

Shout out to quillajames for peeping it out, so quickly.

Vote and Comment!