Chapter 16

Sarah

I walked into my home with Harold, my father, with a gun pointed to my head.

I was leaving the clinic from my appointment when I felt a hand on my mouth. I started to scream but that made it no better.

Harold let it be known that I'm the reason my mother died.

He said "If it wasn't for my stink pussy, your mom would still be here. All you had to use was tissue"

Honestly, it's his fault. He should've kept the shit he was doing at his second house and not ours.

He slashed my tires and took all my gas out my car. I had no money to get it fixed.

He said if I screamed or tried to run, he would've kill me and everybody around me.

He forced me into the car and asked me for the address. I refused to tell him so he knock me in my mouth with the gun.

He then asked me again and I told him. I just honestly pray Vicky isn't there. We pulled up and he pointed his gun to my head.

I opened the door to see Derrick and Sean sitting in the living room.

Fuck!

Sean looked my way and quickly pulled out his gun.

"Put the gun down, or I'll blast this bitch in her head," I heard him say behind me.

I bit on my bottom lip as I felt the tears starting to form in my eyes.

Sean put his weapon down and my father pressed the back of my head softly with the gun. I began walking inside the house some more and I heard the door closed.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled to Sean as tears fell from my eyes.

I looked over at Derrick who was bobbing his head up and down with a blunt in his mouth.

Why isn't he taking up for me?

"My nigga. Come over here Harold and smoke some of this," Derrick said with low eyes.

My mouth dropped open. He was working with Harold this whole time?

I looked over at Sean who face was full of anger.

Derrick was a snake.

My father left from behind me and grabbed the blunt from Derrick.

As soon as my father grabbed the blunt, Derrick shot him in his stomach.

"Bitch ass niggam," Derrick said. He got up and licked his lips.

He shit Harold in the arm and he yelled in pain. Derrick turned around to Sean who still had the same face expression.

"I had to show no mercy, homeboy. If I didn't act as if I was in his team, he would've shoot me and my babym-," He was interrupted by Vicky running downstairs in a robe.

"What the fuck is this?" she yelled. Her hair was wet. She was almost to the end of the staircase until she slipped and fall.

"Fuck," She mumbled. She got up and walk over to Sean.

"Sean, what the fuck is going on?" Vicky asked.

Nobody answered her.

She looked at Derrick. "Derrick what the fuck is going on?"

Derrick didn't say anything. He looked my way. I couldn't read his face but it was a different look. He never looked at me this way.

Her eyes followed Derrick's and she looked at me.