Chapter 14

Y'all know I don't take this long to update. Let me tell y'all what's going on.

Friday, I got my inches in, boo yes!

And I don't know how to act.

Happy Easter, Also! I bet it was an ass of people in Church today that wasn't in since New Years.

Only time people like that go to church is on New Years, Christmas and Easter Sunday's!

Kate is in MM.
The person who play's Kate is my mothafuckin baby.

Sorry for the testimony!

This chapter won't be long, sorry.

Sarah

I laid in my bed waiting for the doctor to come inside.

I still can't get over the fact that a girl I called my bestfriend, betrayed my like that.

She even tried to kill me.

The door opened and in walked a white girl.

"Oh, sorry-, I thought Doctor Lawson was in here," Before the while girl could leave, I spoke up.

"That's my doctor. She's going to be right back," I said to her. I didn't kick her out because obviously it's important.

Also, the girl sorta favor Doctor Lawson.

The white girl had big boobs, red hair, face dimples and a big butt. She looked like a sweet girl.

The door opened and the doctor walked inside.

"Okay, Ms. Harris, the baby is totally fine, she is fully healthy and you will be discharged from the hospital today. Let me get your discharge papers," she said not noticing the white girl.

I nodded head and spoke up, "someone's here for you,"

"Who?" she asked me confusingly. I pointed behind her and she jump a little.

"You was there the whole time?" she asked the white girl.

"Yes ma," the girl said while smiling. "Ma, I missed you so much."

A tear dropped from my eyes because I missed having a daughter-mother relationship like that.

I quickly wiped it away and continued to watch them talk.

"Babygirl, what are you going here? I thought you were in school?" Her mom asked.

The girl laughed a little before speaking, "Ma, it's July, I don't go back to school until September,"

"Oh yes-I'm sorry, Ms. Harris! This is my daughter Kate, Kate this is Ms. Harris," Doctor Lawson with a smile on her face.

"Call me Sarah," I said with a smile.

"Nice meeting you, Sarah" Kate said while showing her pearly white teeth.

"Nice meeting you too, Kate" I smiled back and they both left my room.

She's so pretty, I thought to myself.

Ten minutes later, Doctor Lawson came into the room and explained how to care for my wounds. I signed the papers and went outside.

I sat on the bench the called Vicky.

Voicemail

I called Sean

Voicemail

I sighed and called the last number I had in my phone.

I called and he answered on the third ring.

"Speak." He voice boomed through my phone.

"Can you come get me from the hospital? If your busy, I'll catch the bus." I asked him. I sighed him sigh in aggravation.

"Be outside. I'll be there in five." Before I could thank him, the phone cut off. I closed my phone and waited.

Derrick

After I hung up on Sarah, I called Sean and told him to postpone the meeting until the next thirty minutes.

Sarah was honestly lucky I was leaving home because if not, she would've had to walk her happy ass to that bus stop.

I pulled up to the hospital and saw her sitting on the bench.

I pulled up next to her and honk the horn. She used her other shoulder that didn't get shot and put her things in. She struggled a little but she got it in. She limped in the front seat and had a hard time to put her shot leg in. She got it in and put her seatbelt on.

I feel bad that I didn't help her with the bags and her leg but that's not my problem. She got shot, not me.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

I pulled off and headed to her house direction. I was about to turn the radio on but I heard her speak.

"I have something to tell you," she said.

I glanced over at her then back at the rode.

"What?" I asked her. I stopped at the red light and sat back some.

She opened her mouth to speak but I heard her phone ring.

I saw her pulled out a flip phone and almost cried of laughter.

It's two-thousand fifteen and shorty still rocking with a flippy.

She hung up her call and looked over at me with hurt in her eyes.

When the light turned green, I pulled off, "You really need to upgrade," I told her.

"I can't upgrade shit with no job. I just lost my job. A phone is not my concern. As long as I get to call somebody, I'm fine. This is not what I wanted to speak to you about, though," She said softly.

She lost her job.

I waited for her to speak and she did, "Rain tried to kill me yesterday"

I stopped the breaks and looked at her. I knew I had hate in my eyes because I honestly wasn't expecting that.

"Repeat yourself," I said through clenched teeth.

"Your girl, Rain, tried to kill me yesterday. About ten minutes after you left, she tried to suffocate me with a pillow but the doctor came inside but I accidentally hit the nurse button, thank God I did." She said while looking at me.

I bawled up my fist and gripped the steering wheel. I pressed the gas hard and made my way to her house as quickly as possible.

I pulled up in the yard and waited for her to get out.

"Aren't going to do something about it?" She asked me. "The bitch is threatening my life!" She yelled.

"Please get your lying ass out my fuckin' car, you already fuck up my life by pinning a baby on me and you trying to lie on my shorty." I said while looking at her

I bite my bottom lip hard before reaching to the back seat and grabbing her bag. I threw it on her lap and she yelp out in pain.

"Get your ass out my car. Don't hit my line unless it got something to do with your baby that you pinning on me. I want a DNA test next month too, I know I get one while your pregnant. Rain don't get your ass in mind, get the fuck out my car!" I yelled.

I saw tears in her eyes and she struggled to get out the car. She get up tripped over her own feet and fell on the ground. I saw some blood on her white, hospital gown.

She got up and grabbed her bag and walked slowly to the house. I closed my eyes and pulled off.

Broad ass female dog.

I said it was short, sorry my babies.

Vote and Comment!

Comments makes me happy, please leave feedback.