Chapter 24

Sorry about the late update, I was procrastinating so bad that I wasn't writing.

Anyways, please don't get mad at me for what about to happen in this chapter and the last chapter.

If you do get mad, you can stop reading the book, honestly.

IF YOU CARE,

When I was gone, I had 8.6k reads and 4 hundred and something votes and now I have 11k reads and 679 votes.

Thank y'all so much!

Sarah

I sat in the room with my daughter. She had her eyes close and her breathing was heavy. I felt a tear fall from my face as I look at my daughter barely alive.

"Stupid bitch." I mumbled thinking about Rain.

I heard my phone vibrate that Derrick got me. I looked down to see him calling me.

"Hello," I answered. I walked out the room and looked through the glass window at my daughter.

"Wassup," His deep voice echo through my ear.

I don't know what it is but it's like everytime I hear his voice, I start feeling weird.

"Come by the house for a minute." After he finished his sentence, he hung up.

<>

Fifty minutes later, I pulled up to Derrick's condo. He still lives in the same place with the same car. I'm surprised he didn't move yet.

I went up to his door and knocked. He opened the door and smiled.

"Come in, I got good news." He stated inbetween smiles. I walked into the room and waited for him to speak.

As he closed the front door, I took the opportunity to look at his dropping body. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was wet. He had on no shirt and I could see his tattoo that wasn't there before.

Peyton Denae Langston. It read with her foot prints.

"We killed Harold." Derrick said with no emotion.

After taking him what he said, my whole mood changed. I wasn't sure if I was mad, sad or happy.

"Wow." I mumbled. Even though Harold put me through a lot, he was still my father.

I felt arms around my body and the arms squeezed.

"It'll be okay," Derrick whispered in my ear.

The feeling I had was wrong but at the moment, is why.

I felt Derrick slid his right hand up under my black pencil skirt. His lips attacked my neck with kisses.

I put my hand on his chest so he could stop. I couldn't even get the words out.

Derrick

I felt Sarah body tense up as I rubbed her moistness inbetween her legs.

I knew this was wrong but it's time for a change between Sarah and I. I want us to raise our daughter together. We're both to old for what we're going through and what I'm doing now is needed for both.

I took my other hand and palmed her ass.

This moment has finally came.

I grabbed Sarah's hand and led her upstairs. Once we got there, I laid her down on my bed and stood over her. I slid her skirt down with his lace panties.

She must've known this was going to happen.

I got down on my knees and began to kiss the insides of her thighs. Her body ached a little so I knew she was now horny.

I began to kiss and lick the moistness between her legs. Sarah grabbed my shoulders and I looked up at her. She had her eyes close with her mouth open.

"Shit," Sarah said. The movement of my tongue pace sped up as I focused on my pearl.

"Ahhhhh, don't stop!" She yelled out. Her stomached started to move up and down hard so I knew se was about to cum. She started to quiver and shake.

I stopped licking her wetness and slid my pants down. I moved the head of my manhood on her clit as it soaked form her wetness.

I then slowly entered her. I closed my eyes at how tight her pussy was around my manhood. It felt like she got tighter from the last time.

Slowly thrusting my member into her ocean, I gripped her boobs. I stared her into the face as I slowly stroke my member inside of her.

"Oh fuck," she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. I took that time to began pushing my dick deeper and faster inside of her.

The sound of our body together filled the room. Sarah cried out loud as I began to drill her wetness.

She began to clinch her walls right around me and I stop moving.

"Let go!" I yelled through my teeth. She moaned as I felt she let go. I began moving myself inside of her again until she tighten herself again.

I pulled out and slapped my member against her clit vigorously.

She yelled loudly before she began to squirt heavy. I slid my member back inside of her and she gripped the sheets tightly.

I forcefully leaned down and began to stroke her harder then I did.

"I'm cumming, oh shitt-AHHHHHH" she yelled out before we came together.

We looked at each other as we both try to catch our breath.

I kissed her lips passionately. Our moment was ruined when I heard the room down burst open.

Rain was standing there with a gun in her hand as tears fell down her face. The gun pointed towards Sarah and I as I quickly got up.

"I told you I'm going to make your life a living hell with one sound." Rain said as she looked at us.

Vote and Comment!