Chapter 25

Sarah

I stared at Rain as she held the gun. Her eyes traveled from Derrick to me.

I waited for her to say something as we both looked at her.

"This is what you left me for? A trashy bitch." She yelled as more tears came down her face.

I stared at Rain as I realize how crazy this girl is. I pray Vicky or Sean come here because I honestly need a miracle.

"Put the gun down Rain. We can talk this out." Derrick said as calmly as possible.

Rain shook her head and twirl the gun around in circles.

"My bestfriend betray me. My boyfriend betray me. I'm tired of this. It's only one bullet in this gun. It's three people in this room." She said while pointing the gun to her head.

I closed my eyes because I honestly don't want her to do anything crazy.

"Bitch you thought I was going to kilo myself." She quickly turned the gun towards me and shooting it.

Omniscient

Rain turn the gun from her head and shot Sarah in her head. Derrick eyes shot opened as he looked at the dead body laying next to him.

"What the fuck did you do bitch!" Derrick shouted out at Rain. His eyes begin to water was he looked at the dead body laying next to him.

"Oh my god." Rain mumbled to herself. Rain knew she was in some deep shit now. In honesty, she didn't want to kill Sarah, she didn't know what over came her.

Derrick eyes watered as he rubbed Sarah face slowly.

"I'm sorry Sarah." Derrick cried out as his face began to swell from the tears. "Baby please forgive me." Derrick told Sarah.

Sarah was dead and there was no doubt about it.

Derrick slowly got up and charge at Rain.

"You did that you dumb, fuck ass bitch!" Derrick said to Rain. He raised his hand and punch her in her mouth.

"STOP!" She yelled at Derrick. They both heard sirens outside. Derrick got up and walked downstairs. He sat down on the couch and waited for hisself to get arrested. He knew he
didn't do anything but being that he is in the house, they was still going to arrest him.

More then ten cops came rushing into the house. They all had a gun in their hand pointed.

"Put your hands up and stand up!" The cop yelled at Derrick. Derrick did as said and turned around. He got on his knees and waited for them to put handcuffs on him.

He saw a few cops run up the stairs and he knew that was it for Rain. The cops arrested him and took him out to the car, but not before seeing Rain being dragged downstairs by the two cops.

The man read me my Miranda Rights as he took me to the police car. I got in and stayed quiet. I watch as Rain tried to fight to the police to break free.

"Let me go!" Rain yelled as the police forced her out the house.

<>

Derrick walked out the jailhouse as a free man. He wasn't worried about getting arrested from the start. When the walked out the jail, Sean and Vicky waited outside for him.

The closer he got to Sean's car, the more redness he could see in both of their eyes.

Nobody didn't said anything to one another. They were all grieving over Sarah in their on way.

After a forty minute drive back to Derrick's house, Derrick got into his car and head to the hospital. If it's anybody Derrick need to be strong for, it's his daughter Peyton.

It was the last thing he have to remind him of Sarah. On his way to the hospital, he heard his phone ringing through his pants.

"Hello," He answered without checking the caller ID.

Kate sat on the other line and debate if she should say anything. All this time, she thought she was Derricks only one, but to come to find out, she wasn't.

When the news got to Kate, she was hurt. The pain in Kate was indescribable. Kate breathed in between she decided to speak.

"Hey." Kate stated as low as possible.

Derrick ran his hands down his face and focused back on the rode. Kate was the last person he wanted to associate with.

"Look Kate, this thing we had going on, needs to end now." Derrick told Kate honestly.

He knew leading Kate on more would be a disaster. When he realized he actually loved Sarah after their beautiful love making, he knew it was wrong.

God took away his only chance to making things right with Sarah, as he though.

"I know you're going do something but j honestly want to be here for you." Kate stated through Derrick ear, breaking him out his thought.

"Kate, please." Derrick started to get aggregated. The only women that needs to be here for me is my daughter. Kate was just part of my game and now it's getting old.

"Derrick.." Kate last said before Derrick hung up on her. Derrick was now at the hospital on the top floor.

Derrick walked into his daughters room and almost broke down into tears. His first daughter, his first child.

Derrick washed his hands and dried them clean. He walked over to his daughter and put his hand into hers.

"I love you babygirl." Derrick told baby Peyton. Derrick sighed and looked down at his daughter.

"We've both lost somebody important to us today. It's all daddy's fault. Baby please forgive me in the future. I've made my mistakes and I'm learning from it. Just please always be my little girl." Derrick didn't realize he had tears down his face until he tasted something salty on his lip.

Derrick let go of his daughter hand and wiped his face. Being that Sean killed Harold the same day Rain killed Sarah is unbelievable. Harold gone is a plus for me but Sarah's death isn't.

5 months later

Derrick

I sat in my daughter room who was now six months old. I looked at my beautiful daughter who was giggling nonstop.

I'm not a hundred percent sure why she's laughing but she won't stop.

Sarah's funeral was ridiculously packed. Sarah said she didn't knew many people so I knew it was full of nosey people.

My mom and Vicky rearranged her funeral. They tried to put my name of the obituary but I wouldn't allow that happen. I didn't deserve such special opportunity.

I'm not talking to anybody. I decided to let go of the drug business as well. Not only is it wasting my time but it's also putting my daughters life in danger. I saved up enough money to own a women's clothing store and soul food restaurant.

Vicky and Sean are finally together. Instead of just shutting the whole business down, I just hand the thrown over to Sean.

Kate was in denial at first about the "break up" but she finally got the clue and left me alone. From what Xavier told me, she's messing with Blake.

And as for Rain, she has sixty years to life in prison for first degree
murder.

Now I'm living the life I never expected. My heart is breaking but my head is aching. I'll always love you Sarah.

This is the end of Sarah!

No Sequel.

I would like to thank all my readers for reading this book, it means a lot.

If you're interested, I have a new book out called "The Game: Life as a Football Wife"

It is not Urban, sorry!

Anyways, I wanna thank you all again!