Chapter 23

Sean

"Sean, drive faster! She's going to be home soon." Vicky complained in my ear.

I smacked my lips and drove down the highway to Sarah's new apartment. I decided the safest way right now is let her live on the same street as Handy.

Handy lives in a three story house and I got Sarah a 2 bedroom apartment in a gated community.

The car that I picked out for her is a smokey-gray 2014 Lexus IS 250. It's not much but it's should get her to where she needed to go.

Vicky and I are now putting the final touches to the baby room. Even though she won't be coming home, I still think it's cute to have it prepared.

I wanted to do animal print but Vicky complained how basic it is. We decided on black, white and pink.

The room was honestly too much if I can say but you know Vicky had to run out.

We pulled up to Sarah's apartment and Vicky ran in. She started to put more baby clothes and diapers in the room.

Ten minutes of cleaning up some more, I heard a horn outside.

Derrick

I blew the horn to Sarah's new apartment to let Sean and Vicky know I'm here.

After I walk around and show Sarah the place, I have the get Rain out my house.

Sean said she wouldn't leave so I have to do it on my own. Kate and I are stating to get serious so she's going to have to leave my crib as soon as possible.

I looked over at Sarah who gave was swollen from dried up tears. She's been crying every since Peyton was born. She's actually considering herself as an unfit mother.

"What are we going here?" She asked me softly. I ignored her question and got out the car. I helped her out the car and walked up the apartment building.

I walked in and she leaned on the wall.

"Why am I here?" She asked with a drowsy voice.

"This is your new apartment and that Lexus I parked by is your new whip." I turned around and she looked at me in shock.

"No I can't accept this." She mumbled. I smacked my lips before pulling out the keys.

"You can't stay at my house anymore Sarah. We already got the baby room and your room prepared. It's five thousand dollars in the room. It should be enough to last you until this thing with Harold end and you can get a job." I told her as sincere as possible.

She sighed and nodded her head. Vicky and Sean came downstairs. Vicky hugged Sarah tightly but end up hurting her from the labor pains.

"Sean, I'm about to head out for a minute." I told him. He gave me a simple nod and I left.

<>

I pulled up to my house and saw Rain's car parked.

This is going to be easier then I thought.

I got out my vehicle and walked inside the house. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere.

I then went upstairs to my bedroom. I walked in and Rain was laughing down, watching television.

"Hey baby." She said while sitting up. "I'm glad you came home. Tell me why Sean tried to kic-"

I interrupted her sentence, knowing what she's going to say next.

"Nah. I told him to get you out my house."

She gasped dramatically and stared at me. The room was so quiet. You couldn't hear anything but the sound coming from the show, Real Housewives of Atlanta

"Excuse me." She stated with angry in her voice. "Why are you kicking me out? Are we done?"

I tried to keep it serious with her but I end up laughing. I quickly got myself together to answer her rhetorical questions.

"You put my daughter in danger. I know you ran past Sarah two days ago to make her land on her stomach so she can lose the baby." I licked my lips quickly and looked at her in disgust. "Your a filthy, conniving, evil ass bitch"

Her mouth was wide open when I finished last sentence.

"How can you choose a worthless ass bitch who father trying to kill you then your own girlfriend?" She yelled. I clenched my jaw and bawled up my fist.

I honestly pray God is with me because I'm so close to killing this bitch.

"Watch your tone Rain." I spat. She started to laugh sarcastically and step closer to me.

"I'm the reason why you are what you fucking are now. If it wasn't for my grandfather trusting your father, there wouldn't be the famous Derrick." Rain said while putting her hand in my face.

I smacked her finger from my face and tap my foot. "But there is me. Now get the fuck out my crib!"

My voice eco through the house and she nodded. She started to pack some clothes and picked up her bag.

"You'll wish you never came at me like that Derrick. I'm going to make your life a living hell with one sound." She told me before she left. I heard the front door opened as her words repeat in my head.

I'm going to make your life a living hell with one sound.

Sorry about the short Chapter. It's because I'm working hard on these last chapters.

annnnnnd

It's only two chapters left of this book.

Vote and Comment!