Chapter 18

Sarah

"Why is this poor needy bitch in my house?" Rain said. Rain was about to walk towards me but Handy grabbed her.

"Get your fuckin' hands off me!" She began to yell. She hit Handy in the chest. I could see Handy getting mad by his face expression.

He grip her arms tighter and shook her a little, "Look, I'm doin' my fuckin' job and it's to keep your ass away from her. Calm the fuck down."

Rain stopped hitting Handy and just glared at me. I knew being in this house would be a bad idea. I was better off on the streets then here.

I cleaned up my mess and headed back upstairs. I told Handy I was going to take a nap. He came upstairs behind my and out his back towards my room door.

I cracked the door and got in the bed. I closed my eyes for my daily nap and fell asleep.

-

Derrick

I went inside the house and headed to my office. I had a meeting with the girl from New York who wanted sell me ninety pounds of heroin.

I decided to do the deal with her.

About twenty minutes later, I got a knock on the door.

One thing I can't stand is late people. If you can't make it on time, tell them.

In walked Alexandria with two men behind her with guns in their hands. I saw two of my guys come in with guns as well.

The door shut and Alexandria sat down.

She cleared her throat and looked up at me, "Let's make this easy and quick. I got all your product. I want all my money for it. If you aren't serious about it, then tell me now before I let my guys put that briefcase down."

I sat back in my chair and chuckled a little. "Let me see it."

She stepped back and sat the briefcase on my desk. She opened the briefcase and I looked at the highly pure heroin.

I called in one of my testers in the room. Patrick, my product tester, came into my office.

He opened a sheet and poured the heroin on it. First, he snorted it slowly. All eyes were on Patrick. When Patrick does a test on product, he makes no facial until after he finish the test.

He then rolled it up, taking his slow time. He light it and begin smoking the highly pure heroin.

He looked at me with a smirk and put the lighted stick by his side.

"This some good shit," Patrick said while smiling ear to ear.

He walked out the room and I looked over to the grinning Alexandria.

"So, deal?" She asked while raising her eyebrow. I nodded my head as our men exchange briefcases.

"Good doing business with you Alexa-,"

"It's Mrs. Dawson to you. I'll be doing business with you later in the future and Mr. Langston, please make sure all my money is in here because I'd hate to kill your pregnant babymother." She said with a false smile.

How does she know I have a pre babymother?

Before I could answer and she pushed her face closer to my ear.

"I know everything about my little sister and I'm Mrs. Dawson, don't be a dummy." She turned her heels and left the room, heading back to New York.