Chapter 20

Derrick

After I left my house, I went straight to the warehouse. I had this perfect offer awaiting for me and I definitely wasn't about to turn it down.

Unfortunately, after the netting I have to show my mom the results of the paternity test.

That's exactly why I don't like Sarah. I actually hate her, honestly. My life was going perfectly fine until she pop up with that baby shit.

When I seen her the first time at the store, that should've told her I didn't want to fuck with her but the night we fucked I was a little tipsy so I didn't know who I was with.

Sarah knew she wasn't fortunate for a child, yet she going to pull that I'm keeping my baby shit.

After this conflict is over between her father and I, I'm going to get her an apartment, pay for three months worth and a car. After that, she's on her own.

Sarah isn't my responsibility. I don't have to respect her either, neither does Rain. The child, that I have to accept, is the only person who I owe respect to.

Being with her was a mistake that I wish I could take back.

I shook myself out my thoughts as I pulled up to the house.

Policemen would never guess this is a trap house. If they run through it, it's just a normal living room with three bedrooms. However, it's another part of the house and that's where I have workers who cook, clean and count.

If I ever get robbed or caught, one of these niggas that's working for me either snitch or did it.

The Feds thinks I'm living off the money my father left for us but that's false facts.

I greeted the door body guards with a head nod and walk into the rooms. I check in the kitchen and all four of my cooks were occupied. I walked into the money room but something felt a little off.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at people and looked for the person with the most scared look.

My eyes traveled all around the room until it stopped on a female with boobs were lopsided.

That bitch got my money in musty ass boobs.

I looked around on the floor and saw a rock.

How the fuck a rock get in here?

I picked up the rock and hit her in the back of her head.

"What the fuck!" She yelled. Everybody looked at her and she growled while looking around at her surroundings.

"Who threw a fuckin' rock at me?" She stated while rubbing her wrist. I pulled out my gun and cock it back. All eyes were on me and they looked shock.

"I threw it, bitch. You wasted six minutes of my time acting stupid. Take my money out of your sour titties." I gripped the gun tighter because my hand was itchy to pull the trigger.

"I-," she stuttered but I instantly shut her up.

"Shut the fuck up and do it." She nodded and pull out the money.

She a bold bitch. She only pulled out hundreds. When she was done, I put a bullet inbetween her two boobs.

"O, clean this up. This is my second fuckin' warning. Next time, all y'all dying." I walked off to my office.

In my office was Sean with a tall white man. He looked like he was the owner of a big CEO company.

"Hello. How may I help you?" I asked him as calm as possible. I had a meeting to go to and Sean got some white boy in my office.