Chapter 18

(The taller boy with the bluer denim jacket is the "main" twin.)

Bethany's P.O.V.

It was the day after all the cheesiness of love. Andrea was helping me find a good, but affordable dress for homecoming. We all knew homecoming wasn't until September or October, but it was the beginning of September now and dresses were on sale because summer was ending. We were at Forever 21, when this rude boy came up to me.

"Will you please move out of my way?" I thought I knew him from school. His dark hair was gelled up and his eyes were a deep dark chocolate color. He was chewing gum like some cow eating grass, and had one other boy that looked exactly like him, but shorter standing right next to him. They were both wearing denim jackets and they didn't look too bad, but they didn't look good either.

Clearly I was angry because right beside me was a huge amount of space that they could walk right through without having to touch a millimetre of my body. "There is a space where you could just go through," I spoke not making eye contact and just pretending to look through the dresses.

"But I don't want to go through that way," he snapped back. I gave a sharp glare at the boy, and the guy next to him which seemed like his twin.

I just ignored whatever they were saying and just looked through the racks of dresses.

"Just move!" The boy next to him finally spoke.

"Or what?!" I argued back. It wasn't fair how I was supposed to move when there was so much space provided.

"Or I'll call my dad," the main boy pulled out his phone.

"What about your dad?" Andrea was waking over with a dress in her hand.

"He's the owner of this store. If you don't move, you're going to be prohibited from ever walking into this store again."

I thought about it for a second. Should I move out and continue to shop here or should I just stay there and let them get their ways? "Fine," I muttered while rolling my eyes.

"It's good that you're hot, or else I would've called my dad even if you moved," said the boy. That was it, that just blew me up.

"Maybe we need to go through some etiquette lessons boys," Andrea was beside me now looking confused.

They both turned about. "What did you say?" the taller twin asked.

I continued to sass. "First, your dad will loose customers because of your rudeness, maybe if you want to attract customers to help him make more money, you should learn to not always get your way."

"Shut the fu-" Andrea glared at him and gave a kick to his leg. He immediately shut up.

"And second," I continued. "You should never take advantage of your parents job. It's not you that's working, it's your dad," they both stared at me with disbelief.

"And 3rd, you don't just go around telling someone they're hot, and telling them they're "good enough" to not get "called on." It shouldn't matter if the person is "ugly" or pretty to get an "advantage" on something," when I finished. Andrea was staring at me with an understanding expression.

I just walked away and ignored whatever they were muttering to themselves.

"They're jerks, lets just ignore them whatever," I spoke to break the silence between me and Andrea.

Andrea held up the dress that she had been holding he whole time. What do you think?"

The dress was black with lace detailing on the arms and bottom, and there were a few gems on the neck line. Overall,it was cute and simple for a homecoming. "It's perfect."