Chapter 21

Beth's P.O.V.

I was to the point where I thought I was going to get a panic attack. I walked over to my white car to drive over to Target when I saw that my car was splattered with dog food from top to bottom and even my car seat had a huge glob of it. Crap, I thought to myself, why did I leave my window open?

Last night my car wasn't smelling so good after a sweaty workout so I left a crack open to get the smell out but now it's a huge mess.

What will my parents think? I'm 15 and almost turning 16 and they're going to think I'm irresponsible. And in that moment I started to panic for real. My breathing got heavier and my throat felt like a fist was shoved into it and the noise of cars passing our garage door became multiple echos and I felt myself dropping when strong arms caught me just in time.

I couldn't make out who it was and everything was getting dark but I told myself, this is okay, everything is fine, you can sort this out Bethany Noel Mota. Don't give in to the pressure, there are people here who understand. It is okay to feel this way you're just feeling a little uneasy it's going to go away.

In that moment things really started to clear out and I could hear someone saying, "Beth, it's alright take a deep breath." It was Jacob, and I was so glad to see him and I couldn't help but grin a little at his cute little expression and his caring brown eyes.

Oh my god. Bethany you're starting to fall for him. This couldn't be happening. Andrea loves Jacob and Jacob loves Andrea. You can't love him. But I did. And I didn't know how to stop it because every time I heard Jacob's laughter or that face he made when he truly cared for me was when I realized he was the only person I wanted to be with when I was watching a movie alone or laying on my bed not being able to fall asleep or taking a hike bored with no one to talk to.

"Bethany you're okay," my eyes started to focus and I smiled great fully to him trying to put out the fire going on with my cheeks.

"Oh my god how long have I been out?"

"Well you're panic attack wasn't so bad but it seemed like you were day dreaming," my cheeks blushed a crimson.

"I'm fine now thanks for catching me. You really are my hero," Jacob gave me a tight hug before sniffing really loudly and at first I thought I farted and was so embarrassed but gladly it was just the stinking crap in my car. 

He examined my car covered with dog food drooling from it and a flicker of anger flashed through his eyes before he grabbed the hose and started to wash off the top trying his best to avoid the open widows.

Meanwhile I called a car shop and they told me that they would come pick my car up to help with cleaning up inside. That meant money but I guess I would have to tell my parents anyway.

Quickly I tied my hair up and joined him grabbing a red bucket and asking him to fill it up.

We started splashing each other and he grabbed me by the waist and lightly threw me up in the air right before catching me. We stopped goofing and got to cleaning.

I closed my windows with my car keys and started to scrub off the gross stuff before my parents would arrive home.

But right now I was enjoying the moment with Jacob even though that meant we were going to stink after.

***

Oh my god guys I've missed you all do much and I mean it.

I honestly I have no excuse to why I haven't been updating for so long. Let's just say I've been really unmotivated to write and I didn't want to update when I knew I wasn't at my best and now I've decided I need to get on wattpad and write for those of you who have stuck around and waited for a chapter.

I'm truly so sorry and I cannot thank Tia_macbarbie enough and telling me that she missed my fanfiction. She's the best Wattpad friend ever. xxx

I love you all so much and I will update no matter what even if it seems like I haven't for 1000, years I'm still here. 💗

xoxo Motafictions 💕