Chapter 3

(I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I just wanted to give the story a break and see how it was doing! I'm so sorry, and when you want me to upload a new chapter just tell me and I'll try to write one as fast as I could for you guys!)

Bethany's P.O.V

I woke up feeling excited. I couldn't believe that 1 day could. Change your life just like that. I was thankful for Jacob, I loved his beautiful voice, I didn't know a human being could sing so well and perfectly.

I started my morning by watching YouTube I loved YouTube it was so much fun, it was my getaway. I loved beauty videos and makeup. I got ready for my day, took a shower, curled my hair, did makeup and ate a quick breakfast.

When I got to school, I saw that Jacob wasn't alone. He was with one of my favourite youtubers. Andrea Russet. I loved her she was so gorgeous. She went to my school but she never noticed me or talked to me.

"Hey..." I said shyly to Jacob and Andrea.

"Hi," greeted Jacob. "This is Andrea,"

"Oh I know her. I lover her so much! Her YouTube videos are so much fun," the words slipped out of my mouth without me knowing.

Andrea chuckled, "thanks! Nice to meet you." and she gave me a high five. I really liked her she always hung out with the popular kids so I thought she was going to be a little mean but she was nothing like that.

"Don't we have math together today?" she asked.

"Oh um yeah...."

"No need to be awkward with her. she's super nice and she's here to help you," Jacob said. I nodded, I knew I was being kind of stupid.

"Do you guys want to got get fro yo after school?" I asked.

"Sure! I'm totally digging fro yo now that you mention it!" cheered Andrea. I didn't know if she was being sarcastic or whatever but I knew that she was super chill and cool. "Why don't we meet at Bethany's locker at break and lunch?"

"Sure. Meet you there Bethany," Jacob said.

We headed to our classes and I was alone for history but I didn't mind. I was just excited for break. People were making rumours that Jacob was using me to make fun of me later but I knew better than to believe the stupid rumours. Jacob was honest and nice.

Time went by so slowly and I just wished socials would end quickly. Finally it was break and I was getting nervous to talk to Andrea again.

I opened my locker and put my things back inside when I felt someone cover my eyes.

"Who do you think this is?" the voice asked. I knew who it was, it was Andrea.

"Oh hey Andrea" my voice sounded a little shaky than I intended it to be.

Andrea sighed and said, "come on Bethany relax, I'm not going to eat you alive, you know. I left the popular groups for the same reason as Jacob."

"Sorry... I didn't mean to...."

"Be scared?" she concluded.

"Yeah,"

To my rescue, Jacob came. I was so relieved, I didn't want things to get more awkward than it was with Andrea right now.

"Hey guys!" he said to us. Me and Andrea smiled and greeted him back.

"I need help on what I should film for my video today, mind if you guys come over and help me on some ideas and help me film?" Andrea asked, like she and I were friends for ages now.

I looked on my phone to check if I had anything I had to do today. Nothing.

"Ah, sure!" I replied, so did Jacob.

While we walked outside to get fresh air and talk we laughed about some new vines that Cameron and Nash posted together. I loved YouTube and vine.

Soon we were super good friends over just 1 day of meeting. I was so thankful that Jacob approached me like that. Still, I had no idea why Jacob did that.

School was over now and it was a warm and hot day in Cali, the wind blew lightly at us while we walked to Fro Yo Land like we promised.

"Mmmmm!!! My fav combo! Cake batter and cotton candy!" said Andrea. She started putting a ton of candy and different toppings in hers.

"My favourite is tropical punch and cotton candy. What's yours?" Jacob asked sticking wafer sticks in his fro yo.

I was still getting my fro yo, but I knew what my favourite was, "pineapple mango and original yogurt."

"You're so ordinary," said Andrea sarcastically.

"I think your candy might overflow over their," I teased back looking at how much toppings she was putting in her fro yo. I felt stupid for saying that. It wasn't even funny.

Jacob and Andrea started laughing like crazy hyena's or something.

"What?" I asked laughing with them.

"That's exactly what Jacob says to me every time we get frozen yogurt together!!! And I knew he was going to say that to me again just when you said it," Andrea said still laughing. The workers and some of the customers were watching and glaring at us but we didn't care.

"Exactly," Jacob said still laughing just like Andrea. We continued to laugh and we couldn't stop until we had to pay.

"I'll pay this time!" said Jacob cheerfully.

"Thanks," me and Andrea said at the same time.

We looked at each other and at the same time again said, "telepathy!!!"

"That was so cool oh my god we were thinking of the same thing when we looked at each other," I said amazed. I could tell Andrea was too.

"I know it was so weird..." she said slowly.

Then, we started laughing again. I couldn't wait for what laid beyond us for when we went over to Andrea's to film her new video.

(I'm sorry if it's a little boring! I still need to make them to become closer friends. I'll be picking the story up and making it more interesting! Thanks so much for reading!!)