Chapter 11

Jacob's P.O.V.

We both at down on the long couch and got the thing that you could put your legs onto and stretched our legs, getting comfy. The food was surrounding us, we had popcorn, Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, BBQ Lays chips, original Pringles, sour keys, Doritos, and cookies.

Andrea suddenly nudged me right before the movie started, "you owe me some snacks," she said laughing and staring at the pile of junk food. Her long brown hair fell out from her ears and framed her face. She was gorgeous.

"No problem, any time," I felt like I was staring at her for a long time. I could hear the characters talking but I just kept staring at her.

"Stop looking at me moron. You're such a pervert," Andrea glared blushing.

"Fine!" I lifted my arms, surrendering.

"Watch the movie..."

"That's alright with me," I replied grabbing for the bag of lays chips.

We finished the movie and half of the snacks were finished, we decided that we needed to finished it all, so we turned on Taken.

"Damn this movie is awesome!" Andrea said when Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) started hitting the drug dealers.

"I hope Kim (Maggie Grace) lives.. I don't want her to die!! She's so hot!" I said crossing my fingers.

We continued to munch on snacks until the movie ended.

"Oh god.. there's so much of a mess... I don't want to clean," Andrea whined, giving me puppy eyes. There was crumbs and sugar on the floor.

"I don't want to clean it either," I flopped myself onto the couch.

"We have to clean it though!"

"If we clean it together I will," I didn't want to do it all by myself cause I was tired.

"Fine," she replied smirking. This always happened.

"CRUMB FIGHT!!!" I chucked some cookie crumbs at Andrea and it stuck to her hair.

"I SWEAR JACOB!!!" she started chucking the wrappers of all the snacks and more crumbs started spilling out onto me.

I couldn't loose just like that. "Let's see about that! Andywandy!!"

"You know how much I hate it!!" She yelled playfully.

"I know," I replied giving her a smirk.

I got all the container of popcorn and spilled the remainders all over Andrea.

She was squirming and closing her eyes. Since I was so much taller than her, I was hovering over her spreading popcorn seeds everywhere. It was a huge mess that Andrea and I had to clean up.

"I surrender!" she put both her arms up in the air and started laughing at how much more of a mess we made and the greasy crumbs that were all over both of us. I laughed along too.

"Time to clean up!" she tied her hair up into a long pony, with all the mess that was stuck to it and grabbed a garbage bag from the kitchen while I gathered all of the plastic wrappers.

--------

"Yay!! We're finally done cleaning!" I said turning off the vacuum. Sweat was dribbling down from my forehead and Andrea and I both desperately needed a shower.

"Take the shower in the living room bathroom, I'll be in my room," instructed Andrea.

I nodded and pushed my messy hair up taking off my shirt.

"Damn! You got some abs working little boy!" Andrea exclaimed jokingly staring at me.

"Go away perv," I gave her a grin and chuckled while heading to the bathroom.

-------

Andrea's P.O.V.

I was done showering after 20 minutes and Jacob wasn't done yet, which was weird for a guy. I went downstairs and saw that Jacob was just out of the shower with his hair all dried and fully dressed in his old clothes.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I decided to blow dry my hair cause I was cold,"

"I can see that,"

"Why the heck did you asked me then? You just made me waste my precious voice!" be joked.

"Your crap is worth more than you voice," I joked back.

He just playfully glared at me rolling his eyes.

"We should invite Beth next time we watch a movie," I said.

"That's a fantastic idea. We'll get to know her taste in movies,"

"I hope she likes horror, cause I'm up for a horror movie next," I replied smirking.

Jacob was just standing there looking at the floor. I knew he was not that good with horror.

I'm sorry this chapter was boring and short! Next chapter will be Bethany filming her haul video.

Also, thank you guys so much for 460+ reads! It amazes me so much that people actually read my story!

Thanks so much for reading! ily

xoxo Motafictions 💕