Chapter 4

Andrea's P.O.V

I was really starting to like Bethany. She was so bright and funny. I always thought Bethany would make a awesome friend, but I never really had the chance to become friends with her cause I hung out with the popular kids, and they always bullied her except for me and Jacob.

I was going to film a skit with Jenn and Lauren today for my video when I got the best idea ever. And I knew Bethany would like what I was about to say.

"I got a really good idea for my video today!!!" I said with a stupid smile one my face.

Jacob looked excited. "What is it?" he asked.

I continued, "I know that a lot of my viewers and subbies get bullied or have hard times in their lives, so I thought it would be a great idea to film a video with Bethany about bullying." I could see Bethany's smile growing. "I thought maybe that could help a lot of people, whether they bully people or if they get bullied. I'm gonna challenge my viewers to act on bullying. If someone is left out at school, my challenge is for them to invite to hang out and become friends. And that goes out for all the different types of bullying."

Jacob interrupted me, "that is one of the best ideas ever Andrea!" I nodded.

"And whoever completes the challenge, would get a follow and dm from me on twitter or instagram. For the people who don't have twitter and Instagram, I'll send them an email. How does that sound Bethany?"

"I think that's a great idea! This can seriously help a lot of people out there that goes through the same thing I did." Suddenly, her cheeks turned to a light pink. "I don't say this enough but thank you guys so much for giving me a chance to make friends."

Jacob and I gave her a big hug. We all started laughing together.

Bethany's P.O.V

After taking a short walk around the street, we all had to separate to our cars to get to Andrea's house. When I got to Andrea's house I was confused if Andrea gave me the right address. Her house was pretty big. I waited for the other 2 to arrive. When Andrea and Jacob came, we all headed inside. The interior was gorgeous. Her house was white and the couch was right behind a huge T.V.

Andrea grabbed my hand and dragged me up to her room. "Welcome to my room!" she joked. Andrea's room was pretty simple with a few Polaroids hanging above her bed. A work table and vanity in front of her bed. Jacob flopped onto her bed and closed his eyes.

"I'm doing like a Q&A style video along with a tag," Andrea explained to us while she set up her camera and lights.

Andrea and I filmed the video and Jacob sang a cover at the end.

"Your voice is so perfect," I said to Jacob when he finished

He smiled and shrugged, "I get that a lot," he said sarcastically.

"You're so full of yourself," Andrea teased.

I found out that Jacob's house wasn't too far from mine and that we basically took the same route. We said goodbye to Andrea and left.

Jacob was 2 cars away from me. I turned on the radio and Demi Lovato was playing. All of a sudden a car came the wrong direction and the last thing I saw were blinding lights.

I'm sorry this chapter wasn't that interesting but if you read my previous update, you would probably know why. I really wanted to update for you guys so I went ahead and wrote a super short chapter! I'm sorry if this chapter was boring for you guys but I promise it will get more interesting! thanks so much for reading ❤️