Chapter 7

Jacob's P.O.V.

I was super glad to see Bethany being able to walk around, even if she was limping, like the Bethany she is. The doctors let her go out for a day and see if she could manage. She was wearing a dig floppy hat that covered the wound on her forehead, making it barely noticeable.

"Let's turn up some music!!" Bethany shouted. We were all singing along to Jessie J screaming. Andrea was driving us all to the mall.

"Why do you need to go shopping for her first video though?" I asked. Honestly, sometimes I just didn't understand girls.

"Because if Bethany buys something, and makes a haul video, people can watch it while doing anything. Homework, cooking, whatever. It's just a really relaxing video to watch. And plus, it's a good type of video for us to make an appearance in."

"You guys can call me Beth from now." She blurted, out all of a sudden. I could see her lightly blushing through the big tan coloured hat she wore.

"We're totally cool with that Beth," Andrea and I said smiling genuinely.

When we reached the mall a couple fans noticed us and we took pictures with them, including Beth.

We entered the mall. I helped Bethany stay in balance with her bruised legs. She would say thanks every time I helped. The girls and I went to literally each store and they bought tons of clothes.

"Can we go to Sephora? I'm running out of my foundation," Andrea said jumping up and down with all the bags full of clothes and accessories.

"Same! I need some concealer," Beth replied sipping a milkshake she got at Dairy Queen.

"Oh my god guys!! We need to get our nails done too! Mines are starting to chip!!" I joked, imitating a really retarded girl voice.

"Shut up Jacob," Andrea glared. I knew she couldn't keep a straight face. We all burst into laughter and almost fainted onto the floor but we didn't. Luckily.

Along the way we met tons of more fans, mostly to Andrea and me but a lot remembered Beth from Andrea's video that was now uploaded.

"Hey! You're Bethany from Andrea's new video right?" a girl with black hair and purple glasses asked. She had a slight crop top and a denim coloured skirt on.

"Oh yeah I am," Bethany replied shyly. "I made a YouTube channel if you wanted to see more of me. I'll be posting soon.."

"THATS AWESOME!!" The fans exploded while talking to Andrea and me.

A girl with brunette hair that just walked out of forever 21 started jogging up to Bethany and started to cry.

Bethany had a dumb founded expression on her face but I knew that, Andrea, Beth, and I, all had the same thought. She also got bullied. All of our fans backed away to give room and Andrea and I quickly took pictures and gave hugs to the fans and told them they should continue shopping.

I dragged Andrea to a corner and started talking, "I think we should leave Bethany to talk to the girl I'll text later her to meet us at Starbucks when she's done."

Andrea stared at the girl and Bethany hugging each other and I could see Beth was crying with her. "Yeah. Bethany can handle her. Let's go."

Bethany's P.O.V

The girls name was Ami and I found out something that made me cry. Everyone in the mall was staring at us crying together so I brought her outside and sat her on the bench so we could talk.

"Stay strong. Things will get better," I whispered to her ear. She was getting bullied just like me, she was harming herself.

"Thank you. I felt so much better to know that someone was going through the same thing as me, that it isn't just me who feels like I shouldn't exist." she said

"I know how you feel. Don't worry. I want you to know that being perfect isn't the key to life. And that no matter what happens, no one, not even yourself can change the real you. Staying true to yourself is the key to happiness. Don't ever do anything bad to yourself agin, ever. Move on, make friends, tell you parents what you're going through. I know it's not easy telling someone about what you've been doing, and thinking, but I promise, that things will get better if you express you're feelings to someone, let it go."

"Thank you. I know what to do now. Thank you so much," her blonde hair was a mess and her shirt had tears all over it. She was wearing long jeans and some sandals.

"If you need anyone to talk to, just text me or call me and you know I'll be there," I said. We exchanged numbers and I went to the bathroom with her to clean up our makeup.

We had mascara smudging all across her face and our lip stick was smudged across our cheeks. I heard a beep from my phone and saw that Jacob texted me to come to Starbucks.

I gave Ami one final long hug and went to Starbucks.

When I entered Starbucks, I saw Andrea, Jacob, and-

I hope you guys liked this chapter! It's a horrible cliffhanger but I'll try updating more since I have more time to! I hope you guys are liking this story so far and leave your thoughts and suggestions in the comments! <3

Do any of you guys call Nick Tanggora, Nick Tangorrila? Idk I'm just being really rude to him but I hope you guys don't take offence to that cause I love him and all, but that's just what I call him sometimes! That was super random but whatever!

I love you guys so much and thanks for reading my story!!