Chapter 6

Bethany's P.O.V

I didn't understand why these strangers were here, but for some reason they looked familiar to me.

"Do you really not remember us?" Asked a really pretty girl with long brunette hair. She looked like she was about to cry.

"You guys look familiar but it would be great if you can give an introduction about yourselves."

The cute boy spoke, "I'm Jacob Whitesides. I love to sing and I was a guest at something called Magcon with a whole bunch of vine sensation boys. I also post covers of me singing and some YouTube videos." I was starting to remember him. I do remember Magcon though, I used to really like Jack G. I mean who wouldn't? His eyebrow game is strong!

"And I'm Andrea Russet. You told me that I was your all time favourite Youtuber and I post random videos on random topics. Oh and I love pizza," she joked. I definitely remembered her now. She still is my favourite Youtuber.

"Me too," I said laughing and nodding.

"Do you.... um remember anything that we did together?" asked Jacob.

I shook my head,"I really want to, but I just can't. I will try my best to remember you guys."

"Go slow, don't stress yourself out. I'm pretty sure you want to remember us, and everything else that you forgot," Andrea said comforting me.

"We can go and give you a break. You look super tired," asked Jacob looking at me and smiling his beautiful smile.

I was feeling really tired and I wanted to sleep a little so I said yes, and they gave me a hug and told me to call under Andrea and Jacob on my phone if I needed company.

Soon I fell asleep. I dreamt of Jacob and Andrea. The memories came flooding back to me.

--------------------------------------------

1 day later:

Bethany's P.O.V

I called them and they came within 10 minutes. It was the weekend now, so they didn't have school.

"What's up?" Jacob asked catching his breath.

"I remember everything. I want to say thank you so much. I remember when I got hit and spat at because of my imperfections, but you guys looked at the better side of me. Both of you are so precious to me." now I was crying to the maximum and both Andrea and Jacob were crying too and we all huddled into a group hug. We cried for a long time and didn't say anything.

When we finally finished crying, we all laughed for a very long time. Longer than how much we cried.

My mom came with cupcakes a couple minutes after that, and my dad and I talked for a while, while Jacob and Andrea decided to get snacks from 7 Eleven.

"I'm going to start a YouTube channel," I said to Andrea and Jacob. "I need to help the girls and boys out their that go through bullying."

"That's fantastic," said Andrea and Jacob at the same time.

"You know what we need to do for your new video? Go shopping!!!" Andrea cheered. Her long brunette hair flying everywhere. Jacob grunted but started laughing.

I loved these weirdos so much.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Thanks so much for reading!!! And thanks to the people who stuck around and read all of the chapters ❤️ it means so much to me. I hope you guys enjoyed and on the next chapter, I'll be continuing where Bethany gets to go out of the hospital for the day, and go shopping, so don't be confused! Thanks so much for reading!! 💕ilysm.