Chapter 2

Jacob's P.O.V

I was glad Bethany was able to smile again. I have no idea why I went up to her, I just felt like I had to do it and now that I understand her a bit more I'm glad I did cause she doesn't deserve the life she has right now and I was going to help her out no matter what.

"Don't you have English for 7th period? Because I remember you from English," I asked.

"Oh yeah I do. Do you want to um... Go to English together?" she stuttered her face turning a light pink. I can tell she was embarrassed.

"Of course! Let's go put our garbage in the trash can and we can go to our lockers and get our English things. English will be starting in 6 minutes," I said.

"Oh, okay," then she got her trash and we both walked over to the garbage can and threw the garbage away and went to our lockers.

People were staring and whispering about us but I didn't care.

"Jacob, I'm so sorry you don't have to do this. I'm going to make you a loser just like me," she said. I heard the genuine sorry-ness in her voice.

"Hey, Bethany... don't mind them, just be you! I don't really care about them so don't mind me," we made eye contact and she looked away almost to quickly. We didn't talk after that until we reached the classroom after we got our stuff.

"Thank you," she said as I opened the door for her.

All eyes immediately went to us. I grabbed Bethany and walked over to 2 empty desks waiting for us.

"I... Ummm... Thanks," Bethany said with a shaky tone.

"No problem,"

English finally ended and for 8th period me and Bethany were in different classes. She had socials and I had science.

"Bye Jacob, thanks again,"

"Oh um bye. See you tomorrow at break okay?" I asked

"Sure can you come to my locker?" I could tell she was really happy.

"Of course," I replied giving her a high five.

When school was finished I remembered that I forgot to get her number. I decided to ask her tomorrow. I arrived at my house and finished up my homework then got in the shower, after that I collapsed onto bed and fell asleep. I woke up at around 9:20 and realized I was starving , I went downstairs and made a quick Caesar salad and chomped that down in 10 minutes. At 11:00 I got ready for bed and opened up my laptop for some Netflix and turned on Guardians of the Galaxy. Halfway through I fell asleep and woke up feeling full of energy in the morning. I couldn't wait to introduce one of my really good friends to Bethany.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short I'll try to make them longer! Hope you guys are liking it and if you have any suggestions, just comment it and I'll try to reply!

xoxo Motafictions