Chapter 19

Andrea's P.O.V.

I saw those 2 twins walking toward Beth, Jacob, Sierra, and I with Kian Lawley. I honestly didn't know what to feel for him anymore. I was technically dating Jacob, and Kian and I were never really friends so I guess it didn't matter. But I was still pretty pissed at the 2 twin boys. Kian was just sort of full of himself, and he used a lot of people to get his ways.

Kian flashed a smile at me while the 2 guys stared at Jacob and Sierra curiously.

"Why are they here?" Bethany scowled. The boys and her were not in the best of term obviously.

"Who's them," both Jacob and Sierra asked us.

"Bethany and I was shopping when those 2 twins started being rude about something really stupid," I replied.

"And Kian's here too," Jacob stared at the twins curiously. Jacob knew the story with me and Kian, so he knew we weren't in the best of terms either.

I guess you can say I'm being really annoying about the smallest thing that Kian did, but just trying to use me to go on a date because of a dare was pretty stupid. I mean I could've fell in love with him or something not knowing he was just faking everything.

"Why are they walking towards us?" asked Sierra. Her long blond hair was tucked behind her ears.

"I have no idea," replied Beth.

"Maybe they're trying to get revenge on us or something," I said worrying about something stupid.

As they got closer Jacob exclaimed. "Hey, aren't those twins from school? I've seen them around somewhere, but I can't remember their names."

Sierra nodded slowly chewing in her taco. We still hadn't finished our tacos yet, but I lost my appetite. I couldn't blame Sierra, she didn't know anything that was going on. Jacob didn't know either, but I guess Bethany and I were going to explain a few things later.

The taller boy was in the middle and Kian was on his left.

"Hey Andrea," the "main" twin spat. I guess Kian told them our names. How did Kian even know them?

Kian waved a small, meaningless little wave to me. He smiled showing the 2 dimple dents on his face. To be honest, Kian was pretty good looking with his light brown hair and jawlines. But he was a jerk from what I saw and knew.

"Hey Bethany," he emphasized with hatred and annoyance. Kian looked at me apologetically and I wondered why he would even help the twins out if he knew he was going to feel guilty doing it.

"Hasn't the manner lesson taught you a thing or two?" Beth snapped back while casually drinking her Baja blast and rolling her eyes.

Jacob and Sierra were both on their phones but I knew they were just pretending not to listen.

"Actually, it has," the shorter twin replied glaring at her.

"Maybe you should use some if those tips and just leave us alone," I said to the 3 boys. "And Kian, thanks for trying to make things better. This just made everything so much better!" I sarcastically remarked staring right at his dark brown eyes. He squirmed and immediately looked away not wanting to make eye contact.

"What I have learned is that when strangers try to talk to us, there should always be a punishment," the main twin said again. He gestured to his brother and grinned mysteriously. It didn't make any sense, but I didn't understand them at all so I just ignored it.

"Wait, tell us your names first," I asked them. We still didn't know their names and it was starting to bug me. Bethany nodded in agreement and her touched her dark brown hair twisting it around her fingers over and over again.

The shorter twin spoke again,"my name is Jake."

"And my name is Harry."

"Okay, continue about us being punished or something," I pushed on.

Kian still didn't make eye contact with me and he was fidgeting his fingers.

"You girls just wait," said Harry. With that they just simply started walking away leaving my mind full of ideas of what they might do to us. I heard a faint murmur of Kian saying that he didn't want to be involved in any of the punishments or something like that.

"Well that was interesting," Bethany just sat there looking as confused as I was.

"Why don't you explain, and Sierra and I will understand for you guys," Jacob said turning off his phone now.

So Beth and I took turns explaining what happened at Forever 21 as best as we could.

"Oh.... well that explains why you should be pissed at them," Jacob nodded and furrowed his eyebrows together. Sierra's long blond hair was now braided into a big chunky braid because she was braiding it while listening to us. When she realized what she was doing, she brushed through her hair and undid that braid.

Jacob looked tired and beat up with this world. So was I. The world just brings you unexpected little punches when you least expect it. It was partially from school, life, family, friends, or even the trouble of getting off Netflix and trying to go to sleep.

The 4 of us just sat on the round table in silence was we zoned out into our own little worlds.

"We should leave now," Beth finally said. She lowered her voice and stared at a grandma that was literally a meter away from us and just staring at us standing with a tray of food. "We should leave for her."

Those old people always expected us kids to move out of everywhere because they couldn't let us eat or do anything. I love my grandmas and grandpas, and all the seniors out there but sometimes it just felt like they took advantage of everything just like a little baby took advantage of getting what they wanted except they didn't cry, they just stared.

"I wonder what the "punishment" might be," Sierra looked at me and Bethany with a questioning look, like it was going to help her find an answer to what we didn't know either.

We all threw away the small remainder of our tacos after losing our appetites. While everyone was talking about homecoming, I couldn't help but think of what Harry had in mind for us.

****

Hey guys! I'm once again so sorry for not updating in ages, but I've been finding myself pretty stressed out with homework and other things. I hope you guys understand :) If any of you guys want to talk to me by dming me, I'll be glad to talk cause I will reply ;)

Also if you guys love Kian and Beth fanfics like me, you should totally check out some of Tia_macbarbie 's books they're PERF <3 I know I've mentioned her before but she's super sweet and her books are THAT good, so definitely go check her out 👌

I love you guys so much, and I hope to get more chapters out soon!

xoxo Motafictions💕