16, Pictures & Presents

Today it is the first of April so that means Daniel will be turning nineteen at midnight!

At this very moment Corbyn, Jonah and I are sitting in Corbyn his car, on our way to the mall. Jack and Zach have already bought their presents for Daniel so they are at home helping Daniel plan his birthday.

That boy is really late with planning his birthday since it's in less than twelve hours. We wanted to throw him a surprise party too, like we did for Corbyn his birthday. Before we could, Daniel already told us he wanted to throw a party so that surprise is out of the window.

Daniel and I are sort of together, but not together? No, scratch that. I don't even know what we are if I'm being honest.

We act like best friends, which we are, but we also cuddle and hold hands, no kissing though. I don't know where we stand but I enjoy his company and I guess we will see where this goes.

'I really don't know what to get him, it drives me insane.' I say as we get out of the car. Corbyn locks it and we walk into the mall.

'Me neither.' Jonah sighs and we look around the big building.

'I'd say we just go into different types of stores and see if we find something.' Corbyn suggests and Jonah and I agree.

'Let's do this.' I say and pull the boys into the nearest store.

'Doesn't he have enough shoes, An?' Jonah asks me after a while and I hold up two different pairs.

'I know, but I really don't know what to get him. Should I look for hoodies? Or beanies?' I ask him. Jonah shrugs his shoulders.

'As long as it aren't shoes.' He responds. I playfully roll my eyes at him and I put the shoes back. Jonah and I walk up to the beanies and put on different type of colours.

'Wait, grab that one.' Jonah points at one in the back which has all eyes over it. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror and we both start laughing.

'That looks so ridiculous.' I say and pull it off my head.

'Wait, I want to take a picture.' Jonah says and grabs another one. He puts it on too and we pose in the mirror.

'All eyes on us.' I chuckle at the text he puts on the picture before posting it on his Instagram Stories.

The past few weeks I have been handling the hate better. It takes a lot in me to not make it feel personal, but I am getting there. I try to ignore it and don't go on Instagram or Twitter to see what the Limelights have to say.

As I said before I am a fangirl myself so I know how they feel but it also makes me realize they are just saying those thinks because they're fangirls. Can you still follow me?

Anyway, I post whatever I want of whoever I want and try to not make a big deal out of it. I must admit that the boys have been really helping me a lot.

It helps that they exactly know what goes through my head when I read the comments. They understand what I am talking about when I need someone to talk to.

There are people out there who also hate on them, for some stupid reason. My mother was right, she could try and understand what is going on. But, these five boys understand me even when I am not saying anything. There are times they also need to take a step back from social media, so we got each other.

'Guys, I bought Daniel something.' Jonah and I put the beanies back and look up at Corbyn. We tilt our heads to the right at the same time, waiting for Corbyn to show us.