5, Fake Dates & Filming. P1

The day has come way quicker than I had accepted and I'm nervously standing in front of my closet. My hair is still dripping from the shower I had and my towel is wrapped around my body.

I decide on a yellow sweater, a black and white skirt with some black tights. I grab the items and quickly get dressed. I grab a purse and put my phone, a charger, ID and perfume in it.

I walk down the stairs and receive a message from Noah, wishing me good luck and to have fun. I roll my eyes and smile down on my phone while I message him back. I make myself some coffee and eat some toast.

As I'm done I check my phone. 8.53 AM. I sigh out. I still got a few minutes until I'm picked up to go to the place where we will shoot the video. I rush into the bathroom downstairs and quickly use it.

As I walk out my mom and dad walk down the stairs. Mom sees me and pulls me into a hug.
'Good luck today, honey. Have fun and I can't wait to hear the stories.' I smile and kiss her cheek.
'Thanks, mom.'

Dad kisses the top of my head and smiles down on me.
'You got this, love. Don't be nervous, you'll do great.' I thank him for the confidence boost and just as I've put my shoes on the doorbell rings.

I open the door and a short woman with red hair smiles at me. I smile back and put out my hand for her to shake. 'Nice to meet you,' she says and takes it. 'you must be Andrea. I'm Charlotte and I'll be the one taking care of you today.' 'Nice to meet you too.' I say and I follow her towards the car.

'Are you excited?' Charlotte asks me while backing up out of the driveway and driving away. I nod my head.
'Yes, I'm very excited. Also very nervous actually. I really have no clue about what will happen and it frustrates me but on the other hand I'm glad.' I explain and she laughs at me.
'Don't you worry, I'll be with you the whole day the same as tomorrow. Just have fun.'
'Thank you.' I reply to her and I'm really glad she's here with me. She's very sweet and makes me feel comfortable.

'Are you a fan of the boys?' Charlotte asks a few minutes later and I turn towards her.
'Actually I've met them before, two times to be exact. I recognised them but if I'm being honest I couldn't remember from what. But I really like their music and they seem really fun to be around.' I answer and she smiles at me.

'They don't know who'll star in their video so I'm excited to see their reaction when you walk in.' Charlotte grins at me.
'Am I the only one starring in their video?' Charlotte nods her head and nerves kick in again. I bounce my leg up and down and nibble on my bottom lip. I feel her looking at me and I look up.
'Calm down, Andrea. You will do just fine.' She smiles reassuringly at me and I smile back. Oh gosh, I hope so.

In about an half hour we arrive at the destination and I step out of the car. It's a big building and there are a lot of people walking in and out with stuff. Charlotte puts her hand on my back and leads me into the building. I follow her and eventually we end up in front of a closed door.

'Are you ready?' she asks me and I nervously nod my head. You got this, Andrea. Just breathe and relax. I take a deep breath and before I know Charlotte has knocked on the door and opened it. Six heads snap towards us and I walk in behind Charlotte.

'Guys, meet Andrea.' Charlotte says and a man immediately walks up to me and I shake his hand.
He introduces himself as Randy and now I have a face linked to the person I spoke to on the phone.

'I swear this is no coincidence anymore!' I look up and Corbyn stands with his arms wide open. I laugh and embrace him into a hug.
'It is so good to see you again.' Zach says and hugs me too. I smile brightly at them.
'It's great being here.'
'Wait, you have met before?' Randy asks and the six of us nod our heads at the same time.