15, Dates & Videos. P2

'Hey, Andy?' I hear Daniel his voice ask softly after what feels like forever.

'Hm?' I respond quietly.

'I really like cuddling with you, believe me I do. But we have to get going. We won't make eleven but I also don't want your dad to be mad at me.' Daniel explains himself. I open my eyes and sit up. I nod my head understandingly.

'Yeah, you're right, we should get going.' I respond and I stretch my body before we both get up and collect our stuff again. Daniel grabs a flashlight from one of the bags and holds out his arm for me to hold. I take one last look at the beautiful view.

'Wait, I want to take one picture.' I say and quickly snap a few pictures. Daniel his head pops up in one of the pictures and I laugh it him. I put my phone away and happily grab his arm and we start our walk back towards the car.

Daniel unlocks his car and we put the bags in the trunk. Daniel closes the trunk and we look into each other's eyes not saying a word.

'Can I-' 'Yes, don't ask, just do.' I interrupt him because we both know what he wanted to ask me. Daniel quickly shows me a small smile before he bends down and places his soft lips on mine. I close my eyes and pull his body closer to me.

Every damn time we kiss I feel like I will explode, this isn't healthy the way I die every time again. We both pull back and smile at each other.

'Fuck, I really don't want to stop, but we should go.' He breathes out and I laugh at him. I nod my head. 'Come on, Dani.' I say and peck his lips one more time before we leave. We get into his car and he quickly starts the engine and drives back to my house.

Daniel parks his car on the drive way and I look up at the time. Twenty minutes past eleven, that's actually good. We get out of the car and we both walk up to the front door. As I put the key in the door, the door swings open.

'There you are!' my dad says happily and I look at him in shock.

'Hi, dad.' I say slowly and he looks from me to Daniel and back to me.

'George, honey! Invite the kids in, will you?' My mother says from the living room and dad opens the door further to let us in.

'You heard the boss, get inside kids.' I chuckle at my father.

'Thank you, mister Stevens.' Daniel says as we walk in.

'Oh you know you can call me George, Daniel.' I smile hearing my dad say that. That's a very positive sign. Daniel and I sit down on the couch, not too far away from each other but also not to close, perfectly actually.

My dad smiles and sits down on the opposite couch. I stare at him and he stares back at the two of us. It stays quiet for some time, none of us speaks up. Just when I want to ask him what is going on my father speaks up.

'Well, Daniel... you brought my daughter home past eleven.' Daniel nods his head immediately.

'I know, sir, I-' 'George.'

'I know, George. I got an explanation though,' Daniel says and goes with his hand through his hair.

'As I said before the date I promised to bring your daughter home safely and I did. I didn't do this on purpose, neither one of us. You see, we were at the Hollywood sign and we were cuddling, no kissing, and your daughter almost fell asleep on my chest. I would have let her if it wasn't almost time to go. So, we did need to end our date earlier than we wanted to, but I got her home as soon as I could.'