11, Bets & Pictures

The past few weeks have been very interesting, if I may say.
I've been getting these mixed signals from Daniel and I can't wrap my head around it.
I mean the other day he had been very touchy.
Playing with my hair, a lot of hugs and his hands caressing my skin, it didn't matter if it was my back, my arms or my legs.
Besides that he's been glancing at my lips a lot of times when we were talking, I think.
Corbyn has been pushing me and I think he wants to hear that I have feelings for Daniel, but I don't know!
It frustrates me a lot and I cannot stop thinking about it.
I really don't want to catch feelings, for anyone, I don't need a boyfriend.

The boys are playing fortnite downstairs and I'm standing on the balcony, looking at the view. I've been so caught up in my own thoughts that the boys have been noticing my change of attitude.
I look down at the pool in the boys their backyard and I try to figure out if I could make the jump into the pool.
'Hey.' I whip around and put my hand over my heart in shock.
'Damn you Daniel, you scared me.'

Daniel stands a few feet away from me with his hands in the front pockets of his pants, he almost looks shy.
'Sorry, are you okay, though?' He asks me and comes and stands next to me.
I nod my head and we silently look at the view for a few minutes.
'Are you sure? Did I do something wrong?' I shake my head.
'No, of course not. I'm fine.' I feel his stare at me and I look up at him.
'Are you sure, Andy?' Daniel asks and I nod my head.
'Yes, it has nothing to do with you.' My cheeks heat up and I quickly look away.

'Come here.' He pulls me close to his body and my heartbeat increases immediately.
'I'm sorry.' I smile and place my head in the crook of his neck.
I ignore the blood rushing through my veins and my palms getting sweaty.
We stand like that for a few seconds before I pull back and nod towards the pool.
'Do you think I could jump from here into the pool?' Daniel looks at me with his eyebrows raised. His eyes gaze from my face towards the pool and back to me.
A smirk appears on his face and his eyes sparkle.
'There is only one way to find out, Andy.'

'I didn't bring my bikini!' I yell at Daniel through the bathroom door.
He is getting changed at the moment and I try to figure out what to wear to jump into the pool. 'Just wear what you are wearing now!' he yells back and the door flies open.
I stumble back and stare at him. Damn Daniel...
I can't help but let my eyes glance down his body.
Daniel coughs and I blink my eyes and look away quickly.

'I can't jump into the pool wearing my jeans.' I protest.
'Your underwear?' Daniel suggests me while he grabs two towels from the bathroom.
'You wish, Seavey.' I respond.
'Just decide, Andy. You're overthinking again.' Daniel winks at me.
I decide to go with my underwear indeed and quickly pry off my clothes.
Man, I'm glad I am wearing matched underwear and no thong.
I walk back onto the balcony and feel Daniel his eyes on my body.

I look over the edge and my eyes widen.
'Fuck, it's a larger jump than I thought.' I say out loud and Daniel chuckles beside me.
'Are you scared, Andy?' he ask and I roll my eyes.
'Aren't you?' I ask back and cross my arms over my chest. He looks at me with raised eyebrows. 'Go stand on the railing of the balcony then, huh?' I say after a few seconds.
Daniel does as I say but his eyes widen and he quickly climbs down.
'Okay shit, you're right.' I grin at him. I grab my phone and facetime Corbyn.

'Hi, what's up?' Corbyn asks when he answers my call.
'Can you come up into Daniel his room, we got a question.' I answer.
'I am playing fortnite, An.' I nod my head.
'I know, but we need your smart master-brain.'
Corbyn smiles at me and ends the call, without saying anything else.

Soon we hear footsteps on the stairs and the door flies open.
Corbyn his eyes widen and stands still in the middle of the room.
'What the fuck are you guys doing?' he asks with frowned eyebrows.
'We want to see if we can jump into the pool from this balcony, but we're scared.' I explain myself simply and nod him over.
Corbyn looks over the balcony and thinks for a bit.
'Yeah, of course you can make it. It's not that far. Why do you want to do that though?' he ask and glances at the both of us. I shrug my shoulders.
'Why not?' Daniel and I smile at each other, realizing we said that at the same time.
'I'm going to film you from the backyard, wait here.' Corbyn says and runs out of the room again.