6, Fake Dates & Filming. P2

The next day I walk into the studio and before I get to the dressing room a few people shout my name.
I am met with the boys accept for Jack and Zach.

‘Hi, guys.’ I say and they gather around me.
‘You slept well?’ Jonah asks me and I nod my head.
‘A bit short but it was okay, you?’ ‘Same.’ The three say in union. I grin.

‘Look what I took yesterday.’ Corbyn holds up his phone for me to see and I frown my eyebrows.
‘What?’ I ask confused.
‘Yeah, you were pretty knocked out.’ Daniel laughs.

The picture is of me sleeping in Daniel his arms in the van. I roll my eyes.
‘At least I look good,’ I say and grab my phone and hand it to Corbyn. ‘do you want to send it to me?’
‘Yeah, sure.’ He says and puts his phone number in my phone.

‘Where are Jack and Zach?’ I ask. Before the three can say they’re late I hear their voices.
‘We’re here!’ I spin around and they almost knock me over. I laugh.
‘Good morning to you too.’
‘Good morning.’ They say out of breath.

‘Here you go.’ Jonah gives me my phone back and I see he and Daniel also put their numbers in my phone.
‘Thanks.’ I say smiling up at him.
‘Now we can make a group chat.’ Daniel says excitedly and the two who just ran in frown their eyebrows.

‘Group chat?’ I give Jack my phone. ‘They put their numbers in my phone.’ ‘Come on, Andrea, we need to get you ready.’ Charlotte says when she walks into the room and I follow her to the dressing room.

‘So first it’s Jack, then Jonah and lastly Daniel,’ I nod my head and look at Charlotte through the mirror, while Connor fixes my hair and make-up.

‘Daniel is last because it has to be dark outside for you guys’ part.’
Emma walks in with my clothes for today and I get up from my chair to try all the clothes on like I did yesterday. ‘Can you skate?’ Charlotte asks out of nowhere and I get excited.
‘Yeah, are we going skating?’ she nods her head and I put my fists in the air. ‘Yes!’ I yell and she grins.

‘You and Jonah will be a bit more difficult to film because Jonah will be driving you guys around.’ I raise my eyebrows.
‘What do you mean?'
‘It’s like a road trip.’
‘Oh, I like that.’ I say.

‘For Daniel his part we are going to their house to film in the backyard.’ My eyes widen.
‘They have a house together?’ I ask surprised and Charlotte nods.
‘Yes, about half an hour from here. They all live together.’

I did not expect those five boys to live together. But I most definitely did not expect them to own a house.
I change into the clothes for Jack’s part before walking out and heading towards the van.

Just like yesterday the boys are already waiting for me.
The van starts driving to the destination and Jack hands me my phone back. ‘We’ve put our numbers in there but you were already gone before we were done.’ He answers my raised eyebrows. ‘Thanks.’ I say and smile at him.
Jonah, who sits next to me, nudges my shoulder.

‘If I were you I should check the camera roll.'
I do as he says and I swear before I handed the boys my phone I had like fifty pictures on there.
Now that they’ve handed my phone back there are more than four hundred pictures on there.
I shake my head in disbelief.
‘You really got nothing better to do?’ I ask no one in particular.

They pretend they don’t hear me and look everywhere but me.
I roll my eyes and scroll through a few of them.
I laugh at some of them.
‘You guys are so pretty.’ I say sarcastically while looking at a picture of all of them pulling weird faces.
‘Hey, don’t be rude. You can sell those pictures you know, as never seen before footage of us.’ Daniel says defending himself and the boys.
I nod my head. ‘True, maybe I will.’