10, Movie Nights & Feelings

'Hurry the fuck up, An!' I roll my eyes.
'Stop cursing, Herron. I'm on my way!' I respond loudly. It has been a few days since I've last hung out with the Why Don't We boys. They've been busy with writing new songs and studio sessions. They insisted I came over again and that we would have a movie marathon plus sleepover.

So right now, I'm in my car on the way to their house and Zach keeps facetiming me. I stop at a red light and I see he calls again. I roll my eyes but still pick up.
'What?' I ask immediately.
'Are you here yet?' he asks back. I shake my head while the traffic light turns green.

I put my phone on the stand and follow the other cars.
'No, I'm not. If it takes too long go and wait outside. I'll be there in five minutes.' I respond and quickly glance at Zach through my phone, before looking back in front of me.
'You know, that is a great idea.' He says.
'Okay, bye Zach.' I end the call and speed up.

As I drive up their drive way I see Zach sitting outside.
'An!' he happily yells and jumps up. I get out of my car and run up to him. I jump into his arms and he holds me close.
'I missed you!' I smile at him.
'I missed you too.' I say back. He lets go of me and we walk into the house. I can hear the music coming out of their living room and get rid of my shoes. I walk into the living-room and Daniel and Jonah are both playing some instruments.
'What's up losers.' I say and their heads snap up. Smiles form on their faces and they put the instruments down.

'There you are!' Jonah says and hugs me.
'You are late, Andy.' I roll my eyes at Daniel and poke his sides, which he hates.
'Fuck off.' He states but tries to hide his smirk. I hug him and ask where Jack and Corbyn are. 'They are out for food. Could get here any second.' Jonah answers and my face lights up.
'Food?!' I clap my hands together and get excited. The three of them laugh at me but I don't care.

'Hey, Herron, why were you so impatient?' I ask him while Daniel gets me something to drink. 'Because I was bored. I had no one to hang around with.' Zach pouts and I grin.
'Well, what you want to do?' I ask him and he thinks for a bit.
'Wait here.' I do as he says and he runs up the stairs. Daniel hands me a glass filled with apple juice and I thank him.

'What were you guys doing?' I ask nodding towards the instruments.
'Oh, we were just working on a song.' Jonah explains and puts the instruments away.
'Nice, you're liking it so far?' I ask and put my glass on the counter.
'Yeah, I mean we have-'
'An!' Zach interrupts Jonah and I roll my eyes.
'Wait a second!' I yell back.
'We have to do some more writing and figure out which melodies to use and stuff. But it is coming together.' Jonah explains further. I nod my head understandingly.
'I can't wait until it's done.' I smile at him and he grins back.
'Me neither.'

'An!'
'Yes, Zach?!'
'Come here!' I walk into the hall and look up to see Zach standing at the top of the stairs.
'What is it? Why are you-' A soft object smacks me in my face and I almost lose my balance. The object falls on the ground and Zach almost falls down the stairs laughing at me.
I don't immediately comprehend what happened but when I see the pillow lying a few feet away from me I realize what had happened.
'What the fuck?' I mumble more to myself. Zach is still laughing at me.
'Y-You should've s-seen your face!' He can't even properly form words and I quickly grab the pillow. I throw it back at him and it hits his face too.
'Payback!' I yell and he jumps up and comes running down the stairs.

I run into the living room and Zach follows me.
'Pillow fight!' He yells at the top of his lungs and I laugh at him.
'It's game on, baby.' I say and grab two pillows from the couch. We circle around each other before I jump over the couch and smack his body with the two pillows.
Zach soon hits me back and we laugh while we run around the house.
'You are literally five years old.' Daniel says while laughing at our childish behavior. We run around a bit more before the front door opens and the smell of food fills my nostrils.