New turn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVENING- AT HOME-

When she reached home, she plopped herself on the couch and stared into the space. Why even after meeting her own brother like bestie, did she feel empty? She doesn't have any idea, what's gotten into her?

'Why did you stop smiling Y/N?'

What Soobin said was right! Why does she have to force herself to smile these days? She kept looking ahead, at the ceiling, her head rested on the couch, and without realizing she fell asleep.

Y/D/N- Hey Y/N! Open your eyes already! You've been sleeping for about 2 hours now!

Y/N opened her eyes and adjusted herself to the lightning. She saw a figure close to her and it was none other than her own dad. She looked at her wristwatch, it was 7 PM in the evening. Shit!

Y/D/N- *a bit sarcastic* Seems like you were really tired after school, no go freshen up, I bought some cup noodles from the store, and come down fast, I need to tell you something!

Y/N- Ohk.

Y/N POV-

I came back to my room thinking about how come my dad bought something to eat and what thing he wants to talk about. I stopped and looked around. My precious room, this is the place where I get a sense of relief from the outer world. Well, I have it themed by my own, so it's more precious to me, more than anything else.

(Continue with the story!)

I went into the bathroom, freshened up and went back downstairs. Dad was already eating his bowl of noodles, while mine was resting on the table in front of the TV. They were cold, but it has been long since my 'dad' brought me something to eat, so I simply went towards the sofa, sat there, and began eating while being blank.

Her outfit for the night btw she's wearing lowers instead of shorts- (she's still wearing a cap and her short hair is hidden beneath it) (the reason why she's hiding them,keep it for the next time.)