Night 3 part 1

(A few of you lucky commenters ideas are in this chapter :D )

Without realizing our stop I slowly tangled my fingers in her's more. In unison, we started our slow pace back home our eyes hardly leaving the setting suns sky

~*~*~*~*~*~
Your POV
~*~*~*~*~*~

I softly shut the door to my shared house before starting on my, now daily, commute to my job.

This time around I brought some water and some snacks like to the first day for me on my job.

Though this time instead of something healthy like an apple, it was some biscuit sticks covered in chocolate, Pocky I think.

Whatever it's called it's heaven on earth... I even unknowingly licked my lips at this thought.

I sigh, I honestly didn't like being up this late or early..-my sleep schedule is all wacked up!

I pouted poking my lips out softly before looking up at where I was, the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria parking lot, and reaching my hand towards my belt loop to get my keys ready.

...uh-

...-wait where are my keys!?

Stopping mid-step in the Pizzeria parking lot I fumble around my lower half searching for my keys.

My brain flicks through every possible place until it pauses...

Stage...

A shiver crawls down my spine as I relive the memory and remember where they were left.

I swallow hard... They fell off when Freddy threw me off the stage.

My hand instinctively drags itself to my chest and balls up tightly talking a bit of the fabric of my shirt with it.

Darn it. Darn it!

I shake off a tremble and job towards the doors.

There was no real way for me to get in and to work without my keys...

It's not like I wanted to be here with Freddy around but... A little part... Maybe a not-so-small part of me wanted to see Bonnie and Chica...

They were so- and they tried to protect m- and-

My lip twitched.

Okay... Maybe that part was pretty big but... Okay, there's no but.

Maybe I could bang on the doors and get their attention... But they can't move until-

..wait what is that.

A glimmer on the inside of the building caught my eye and it was right in front of me on the doorknob of the restaurant

M-my keys!

Unbeknownst to me the animatronic's we're watching my eyes glimmer in silent laughter.

If they were here does that me the...

I pulled on the doors and they opened. I almost hit my head on the door because I was expecting them to be locked.