Night 2 - continued

(A/N) Heyyy, guess who woke up with an idea! This gal, yay!)

Walking down the familiar hallway I head down to the office where Mike is. Mike isn't so bad once you push past all the anger and sarcasm he has.

Anywho, I walked into the office seeing mike sitting comfortably in a chair, it was the only one in the room though. He looked up at me and handed me the tablet once I was close enough.

"Took you long enough," he grumbles. He is a ray of sunshine, the brightest.

I smile at him, "yeah, i just love taking the time to smell the flowers."

He gives me a cold, hard glare. i guess he doesn't like it when people use his sarcasm back on him. I shiver a little at his expression and look away nervously.

A bell gongs interrupting the tense, awkward air between us, I flinch slightly he only blinks slowly. I would have screamed in happiness if I could. I mentally thank the bell.

With the tablet, i go to sit on the desk near Mike and flip through the cameras. nothing's happening really, the animatronics are just looking around moving slightly.

This goes on for about an hour. Nothing going on, and it's silent except maybe a few creaks or pot banging every once and a while but once again, it's not noteworthy.

Well, not until 3 hours had passed.

Mike had begun tapping his foot impatiently mumbling about the animatronics going easy on me because I'm a girl or something of the sort. I couldn't hear him though.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He suddenly calls out to me when im checking the hallway lights with the security tablet in my hand.

"What... Huh?" I jump a mile high in the air. The tablet goes flying up.

I throw my hands in the air the tablet jumping right out of my grip with each of my tries.

"Come on don't fall! Catch it, catch it, catch it!" I'm panicking! The tablet is up in the air and not in my hands and mike it beginning to laugh at me.

Finally sticking both hands out I caught it, my arms were trembling a little, and mike fell off his chair laughing.

What we didn't realize is that a certain animatronic was on his way.

I blushed in embarrassment. I can't believe my clumsiness got the best of me in from of him.

Bringing the tablet slowly to my chest I cuddle it like a teddy bear while walking towards Mike. I question him.

"What was your question?" I mumble, embarrassment clear in my tone.

He lets out a cough and turns to me, his agitated look smeared right on his face.

"What did you do earlier?" He asked

Guess he was done laughing...

I blink. "Huh?"

He growls at me and smacks the back of my head. "Dumbass."

I wince and let out a loud whine. "Ouchie!"

I look at him and pout while holding my head. "Your so mean and aggressive!"

He slaps the back of my head again before continuing on with his question.

I take back all I said about him being nice! He is super cruel! He's like a villain in the disguise of a night guard with eyebags for days!

"What did you to the purple demon?" He interrogates.

I look at him for a second before realizing who he's talking about. "You mean bonnie?"

He rolls his eyes and nods. "Whatever you wanna call him."