Night 4 part 2

Tears welled up in my eyes and I shut them in an attempt not to cry.

My lips parted after I sucked in a breath, "you're very welcome..."

A song from the playlist I was listening to while making this!

~*~*~*~
Your POV
~*~*~*~

I softly rub the fox's back for a little deciding to squeeze him a little tighter against me in our hug.

His reply to my squeeze was a little puppy-like whimper and another nuzzle.

I sniffle and smile, not just because of his cuteness but because of how grateful I am to help give him this happiness.

Giving his head a light pet I pulled away from the hug to look him in his eyes and get a good look at his face.

The happy smile on my face had turned into an empathetic and caring one in a heartbeat.

A few tears had fallen out of the male animatronic's eyes and onto his cheeks. He had a light blush on his face, probably from the embarrassment of crying and his eyes were looking downwards.

I tilted my head, noticing the eye patch on his head had slipped off partially to the point where I could see his other eye.

Putting my hands on his cheeks I began to wipe his leftover tears and tear streaks. He whimpered again his face getting rosier at my caring actions.

Though he rubbed his nose against my palm nonetheless...

I silently laughed, cute.

His ear twitched and turned in my direction, I guess... He heard me.

That kinda tossed a thought into my brain. Robots that can turn into humans with possible animal-like add on's.

It was as if someone was like hey, let's just take robots, make 'em animals, but then also make them turn human sometimes!

Like what? What are they? There's no way they are just here being regular performance bots that just happen to be like this.

They had to be made. And if they were made how do I know there aren't others, maybe prototypes or experiments even.

These guys aren't the only robotic shapeshifters out there and that's a fact.

A definite fact. The question is, do I really wanna find that out? ....ignorance is bliss after all.

I flinch out of my head after feeling Foxy shift a little bit while in my hands.

Leaning back out of his face I shake my head a little before actually getting a good look at the guy.

Holy heather he's just as hot.

My outward expression becomes blank as a rising blush tints my cheeks.

Argh! I just knew I wouldn't get over this!

Whoever the heck possibly made them why the darn did you make them so attractive!

Foxy had fluffy blood-red hair, it was shorter than Bonnie's but undoubtedly longer than Freddy's and it was as soft as it looked. Actually, I didn't realize that his moving swished the hair back over his eye, the right one in specific.