Day 3

(A/N) ok so in all seriousness I will be making a second book to this, that doesn't mean I will be ending this one really quickly I just want everyone to get close to you and then lose you >:D )

So where we left off is you falling asleep with the two lovely animatronic's
Bonnie, and Chica!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Your POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"

Y/N, " a voice interrupts my sleep "can you wake up, please."

I feel someone shake me a couple of times before I slowly open my eyes.

Light floods through the darkness of my consciousness I let out a small moan of discomfort.

I hear a small laugh before the blankets I had on were ripped off letting the cold air seep on in.

I yelp and sit up opening my eyes.

Lilac had a small smirk on her face while holding my favorite checked blanket in her pale palms.

"I told you to get up." She said softly, mischievousness obvious even in her dull tone.

I whine and grumble before getting off the couch and heading to the bathroom.

I did my business and washed my hands before opening a cabinet and grabbing my toothbrush.

As I squirted toothpaste on it I thought about last night letting myself going into autopilot.

~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was laying against the main glass doors of the pizzeria with a post-it note on my head.

I rubbed my eye while pulling it off my head and read it. 'Bonnie and I put you here so you'd be able to leave with ease.'

There was an arrow pointing to back so I flipped it. There were more words but in a different, slightly messier handwriting.

'I carried you, your welcome. Btw you're really light.' I blushed a light shade of pink at the thought of Bonnie carrying me.

It was out of embarrassment knowing how he naturally just threw me over his shoulder when Freddy was chasing us earlier.

Speaking of him, where is he? What time is it?

I glanced around and stood up seeing the animatronic's standing proud on their stage.

Bonnie and Chica peeked at me quickly and looked away while Freddy full-on glared at me.

He really doesn't like me.

I sigh and shake my head, sleep was still filling half my thoughts.

I spin around towards the door and push against it opening it and letting the fresh air blow in my face. It woke me up a little but not by much.

I start my walk back home not noticing a car in the parking lot.

I sway and wobble trying to keep my eyes open and not fall asleep while walking.

I finally reached my door and pushed on the doorbell leaning on it.