Day 3 part 2

I love that meme so much! Anyhow, I brought grounded from my phone so I didn't have the time to prepare a chapter (even though it takes a day and a half so I was being lazy) so im doing it now!

We left off at you and your close friend getting ready to visit your new job at Freddy Fazbear Pizzas.

~*~*~*~*~*~
Your P.O.V
~*~*~*~*~*~

I watch Lilac close and lock the door before we started our walk towards the pizzeria, my job.

It was silent for now so I let myself think.

Unsurprisingly my first thought went to the animatronic's, or humans...

Last night before I fell asleep I was sitting next to them. Well, more like cuddling but we won't talk about that.

They are strange, the entire situation was strange. I mean, animatronic's with self-awareness as well as the ability to shapeshift into people. It's confusing why I haven't thought about this before

Maybe I'm a bit of an idiot like Mike said.

Speaking of the angsty night guard what happened to him after Bonnie carried me out of the room.

Chica came out from the hallway saying she hid him right, where?

If she hid him that means he's perfectly fine and healthy, despite the fact he had a heavy robot trying to strangle him, he's good.

What if I see him at work...

I don't think I could face him, like what if he asks me how I'm alive or why he was in wherever he was.

What am I supposed to tell him! Oh yeah, the bonnie and chica got me but I'm good, they changed into human beings right before my eyes and protected me after I got tossed off a stage by an angry bear but it's ok, I got to sleep in the office later! Yeah no.

Wait, angry bear... Freddy.

Oh, fudge he's not going to be happy to see me... What if he tries to jump off the stage and strangle me. Isn't he supposed to be a child-friendly robot bear?

Maybe he won't do it in front of the kids...

Who am I kidding, he'll probably do it tonight if not in front of the children?

Why did I agree to this?

I slump over and sigh in defeat. May the odds be in my favor.

I feel Lilac pat my back to try and comfort me, "there there."

Sitting up a little I lean on her and sulk.

"You not going to ask what's up?" I question looking at her.

"No." She pauses before glancing at me, "your thoughts are weird, I don't want to be a part of that."

I straighten up instantly with a look of betrayal.

She just shrugs with the tiniest smirk on her face.

"I thought you loved me." Mumbling I placed a hand on my heart.

She snickers, "I do, just not that much."