Night 2 continued: part 2

(A/N) I honestly wonder if you guys get tired of me making one night into like 2-3 parts....?)

I stiffen I look up and see Chica coming out of the kitchen.

Panicking I quickly get up on my knees and crawl behind Bonnie peeking over his shoulder.

Bonnie quickly peeked at me before nodding to me to duck and I did exactly that.

Oh no...

I have no idea if Chica will be as nice as Bonnie.

°^°^°^°^°
Continuation
°^°^°^°^°

I nod a silent yes towards Bonnie and duck behind him.

What is chica going to do? What will she do when she finds me? What will bonnie do?

I clutched tightly on the short fur coat on Bonnie's back trembling as hard as a leaf. I was scared senseless, fear filling up my being.

I sit kneeled behind Bonnie silently as Chica comes into the party room fully not realizing I'm there.

I hear her large thumping steps getting closer to Bonnie, where I'm hiding, and stop.

What was she doing? She was just sitting there silently for an unknown reason.

Despite being incomplete fear my curiosity got the best of me. I slowly peeked over Bonnie's huge shoulders to see Chica staring down towards Bonnie.

I quickly duck back down. That was a stupid move. Please for the love of nuggets tell me she didn't see me.

I wait silently for any indication that she saw me when I hear a large thump, it almost resembled heavy metal falling over.

All of a sudden I hear a girl's voice.

"Don't worry Bonbon, I knocked the night guard out after you left the room!" She says.

Her voice was high and childlike but her grammar told me otherwise. Where did she come from? Where did Chica go?

I see Bonnie's ears twitch slightly before pointing down. Bonnie's body slumped over slightly, almost like he passed out or something.

I hear a male voice, "are you sure?"

The unknown male's voice wasn't too deep nor too high, it was smooth and melodic in a strange way.

Even though he was asking a question you could hear a slight mischievous undertone to his voice.

It was kinda cute if I was being honest with myself but I only thought that unconsciously so it flew right past my head.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the girl respond.

"Of course!" Her response was confident and immediate all the while still childlike.

She continues, "Speaking of nightguards what did you do with the girl?"

I flinch. Did she know about me? She saw Bonnie carry me out.

Wait a minute, speaking of Bonnie why isn't he doing anything? Shouldn't he be attacking them?

This was strange but strange or not I was curious to see the voices of two supposed strangers.

After all what if they were thieves.

I peeked up again only to gape in awe. The two people talking with each other we're incredibly attractive.

I cringe at myself before being trapped in awe again.