Night 4 part 3

AHHHHHHHDHJSKS I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT PROOFREADING. Sorry about all of you who got the notice!!

Then he faded into nothingness like he wasn't there in the first place leaving my hands holding nothing in their grip but air.

I dropped my arms.

Why do I feel so?.. Disappointed

~*~*~*~
Your POV
~*~*~

I stand silent for a moment thinking back on what's happened tonight with my fist still loosely clenched.

Part of me, a big one, felt like I should have been more freaked and concerned for my wellbeing but-

I seemingly got used to it...

"...mm" I hum unconsciously to myself.

I don't know if I should be becoming numb to this restaurant's strangeness like I currently am becoming.

Sighing I looked down at my hand.

What exactly did Goldie give me...?

I shuffle my feet slightly before cradling my closed hand with my opposite.

Sniffing I slowly open my palm.

My head was facing away but I couldn't hold back the urge to look and quickly turned to stare at my palm.

What... Is this supposed to be?

It was... A charm of sorts.

The object looked like it was supposed to be a bracelet or something but it was way too big for my small wrists.

I pondered for a second where I should attach the thing before deciding to examine it further first.

The bracelet was very pretty despite its simplicity.

I wonder why someone is mysterious and odd... Touchy, as a Golden animatronic would gift me something like this, at least... I think it's a gift?

Anyway, it was a simple silver chain bracelet. it wasn't like it was an exact chain because it was one of those that lied flat nicely without the loops of the chain digging into your skin when pressed on.

Though there wasn't much, in what I saw with little light I had was the slight shimmer of giant sparkles like stars placed in the sliver material.

The charm I mentioned looked incomplete like it was missing a piece to it...

It was a moon charm, a quarter of a moon to be precise. The moon itself was about the size of a bottle cap and the inside of the was filled in with a blue color.

It looked like whatever was missing from it was supposed to be placed in what looked like a glass circle on the underside of the moon.

Hm, I looked at it a bit longer trying to figure out where

Whatever the reason he gave this to me, it was pretty.

... I kinda feel guilty for having something so pretty even though it was given to me.

Man, this is why I can't receive gifts!!