Night 5 Part 3

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!)

He asks questions about his robotic counterpart and I answer them slightly struggling with the wording while the pirate fox Foxy leans his head in my shoulder, his tail waggling as happily as every

And I giggle at this seemingly every time.

~*~*~*~*~
Your POV
~*'*~*~*~

"Wait, lassie can I try??"

I tilt my head to Foxy after he moved from behind me and opted to settle down next to me instead.

That's adorable, his eyes sparkling while looking at me. If I didn't know any better I would say he was giving me puppy eyes.

I softly shake my head and pull foxy closer by his chin and point at his arm I was just tightening a bolt into "Do you know how to be careful?" I tease, semi-serious with my question.

Looking hopeful the fox nods eagerly causing me to sigh teasingly, "okay, okay... Do you see this peg here?" I ask glancing up at his face.

"Aye."

I sniff, observing his focused expression for a second before deeming it was okay for him to work on his arm himself.

Besides, I'll either let him try again or fix it myself to show him what he did wrong if he doesn't do it right.

I think he can do it and if he can't, it might do some good to teach him how to do it without me.

Who knows when he'll need to fix himself...

Focusing back on the thing at hand I lean closer and give him the wrench I was using. "Right here... I want you to try tightening it, you know how right?" I check again.

"Aye las..." He grumbles getting impatient.

I sweatdrop and look down, swallowing. I sound like my mother hovering over him like this.

I step away, waving my hand for him to go on, "then show me what you can do."

The fox smirks and immediately starts quickly but surprisingly carefully screwing the peg connecting the wires for his arm moment.

In just a blink he's done. "Aye aye, all finished my hearty!" He says confidently.

My jaw drops slightly and I quickly tush forwards, peering over Foxy's shoulder as he did me a few minutes earlier.

"Wow... Foxy you did pretty well!" I compliment. "It is done to near perfection, haha"

I pull my body up slightly, sitting on the stool next to him, and grin at the fox pirate excited before I turn to him completely.

I take both my hand and put them in his hair fluff, ruffling, and petting him ferociously.

"Good job, good job, good job!" I praise happily.

I even begin to laugh a little when his tongue lops out like a dog and his tail flaps rapidly when I get behind his ears.

Slipping one of my hands off his head and on his cheek just slightly under his chin, scratching my grin falters.