Day 7, end week

"I'm okay, don't cry anymore..."

Moving my hand to her face, I sniffle and nod shifting my finger to wipe away the blood near her lips.

"...okay"

~*~*~*~
Your POV
~*~*~*~

"...Sss–ouch." Lilac flinches away from the q-tip I had dabbed in rubbing alcohol.

My hand moves away and my face deadpans, part of me feeling bad and the other not, "maybe if you told me where you were going, you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

That didn't necessarily make sense but it didn't have to for her to know I was fairly upset with her sudden disappearance and then the fact she came back hurt.

I look away moving down to dab the tip in more rubbing alcohol before leaning back up.

Lilac winces, this time not in pain but, from the look on her face, guilt. Now this, I didn't feel sorry for.

She had me worried sick to my stomach.

Moments like these always make me wonder- Were we not close enough to talk about things like this? Did she not feel comfortable with me...?

I raise the q-tip back up to my cheek and dab lightly, she of course closes her eyes in pain showing the bare minimum of how much it hurts.

I blow on it silently before lightly dabbing again.

Pulling away finally I lean over throwing the q-tip in the trash and grabbing a bandaid, quickly opening it and placing it on the injured skin of her cheek.

I sigh finally pulling away after smoothing the bandaid on. "That was the last one..." I admire my handiwork, happy I managed to take care of it all.

Surprise surprise, with how bad she looked on the outside she had nothing broken or sprained on the inside.

She was killing me.

I dropped my head, groaning. All this constant worrying is bad for my health.

Beginning to miss when I was bored...

Fighting back a smile I snort slightly, I know the minute I'm bored I'm going to complain about it.

I turn back to face Li, she's fingering her hair gingerly while sitting on the counter in front of the mirror. Her lips part ever so slightly, and her face contorts in some kind of mourning expression.

Shoving down my previous irritation and worry for her wellbeing I focus on relieving her sadness.

Her hair was an absolute mess...

I grab her hand, holding it softly catching the gaze of her eyes. "It's fine, don't worry we'll fix it!"

She looks down before nodding. I wish I could see her eyes, I can't tell if she believes me or not.

Sighing I slowly pat her hair down, running my hands through her tangles and picking out what looked like ashes in some places.

I open my mouth, prepared to question again where Lilac was at when the buzzing of my phone cut me off.

Grumbling I moved away, not catching the look of relief Lilac had.