Day 5

As always I locked the door behind me waving one last time at the animatronic's through the glass and walked home, gazing up at the stars in thought like usual.

~*~*~*~
You POV
~*~*~*~

I pause, realizing that I didn't get enough eggs out of the fridge so I turned to Lilac who was bent over putting in a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

"Um, Li... My hands are full could you get more eggs please" I ask giving her puppy eyes.

I didn't need to if I was being honest, she would have done it as long as I asked politely I just liked seeing her scrunch her nose at my overly cutesy way of asking her.

"...Mhm." her face scrunches in her cute Lilac way and she stands up straight and walks behind me to get to the fridge.

I laugh at her and put the extra ingredients I brought for more cookies down.

I started to pour the ingredients in and I was half a cup away from being done with the flour

"How many did you need." She mumbles, I look at her out of the corner of my eye silently smiling while watching her rub her chin looking for the carton of eggs.

I put my hand on my cheek completely forgetting I had flour on my hands and counted the eggs I had.

"...2, 3, I need 2 more, I think?" I say turning my head to her.

She nods and begins to grab what I need from the fridge while I stir what I had in the mixing bowl.

Then she comes over to my side with the eggs cracking them and dropping their insides into the cookie batter.

And just like that, she walks away again to throw the leftover shells away.

I was gonna mix when I saw a piece of eggshell inside and picked it out, "you left a piece of shell in our mix Li." I tease.

She gives me a look over her shoulder before turning to walk over to me arms crossed.

"You know I can't bake foods." She said in a deadpan voice.

I snorted, "what's the difference between this and cooking?"

She pinched and pulled my cheek. "There's sugar."

I laugh although she's still pulling on my face, "you love sugar as much as me!"

My friend let go of me, "Doesn't mean I can cook it."

I burst out laughing again.

She makes no sense sometimes...

The black-haired female leaned over the island counter watching me kneed the dough.

I felt her hand wipe at my cheek, probably because of something on it, until I point to the chocolate chips.

"Could you pour those in?"

Her violet eye gazes lazily at the chips before sitting up and grabbing the bag. She leans over me and pours the chocolate on the dough.

"Why are we making so many cookies again..." She asks me softly.

I whipped around to face her are noses nearly touching, I pay mind and answer her excitedly.

"No idea!!" I grin happily.

Lilac moves away from my face rolling her eyes.

Honestly making cookies was a spur-of-the-moment decision seeing that I don't work until tonight and Li has no work today.