Night 2

Nov. 14, 1:45 p.m. °∆° Chica's POV ∆°

Bonnie has been acting different today. Usually, when we fail to catch the night guards he is in a terrible mood until the kids come in and we have to start the shows. He enjoys playing for them I guess...

But, today, today is unique.

He wasn't mad that he didn't catch her, the night guard that is, he wasn't pissed in the slightest and I for one am confused why.

I did at one point try to talk to him I'm sure you can guess how well that worked out...

"Bonnie!" I squealed. "Did you catch her?" I inquired, I wanted to know what happened to her probably because I grew a slight attachment to her.

That first night, she talked to us as if we were a person, somebody. It made me happy that someone could communicate with us like that given that to others we were just merely performance robots.

Unknowingly, It's made me hope he didn't plan on stuffing her.

"Bonnie..?" I questioned. He wasn't really responding to me until I waved my hand in front of his face.

If I was getting out of my thoughts he was going to need to get out of his!

"BonBon! Snap out of it!" I watched as he flinched out of his daydream like state.

"Huh? What? Is it time for us to go back to the stage!?" He asked me clear confusion shown on his face. Darn it bonnie, always in his lone bubble but alas, I just sighed and repeated my question

"Jeez, Bonnie I was just asking if you planning on catching her."

He just blinks and looks down for a second before giving this weird half expression and a shrug.

Grumbling, I sit up, roll my eyes, and advised him to come on up onto the stage before the other guards and waiters come in.

He just sighed and got up to move towards the stage with me.

I let him walk past me before smiling to myself. I'll admit, I'm... sorta glad he didn't kill her...

1992, Nov. 14, 11:03 a.m.

"Sigh~" I groggily close my front door turn the lock from the inside as I do so and start my slow walk to work.

I didn't get enough sleep, I think... I kept constantly waking up every 2 hours just to think about the animatronic's.

I blink out of my thoughts to check where I was in my journey to work. It's just up ahead so I'll be there soon enough.

Allowing myself to slip back into my thoughts I began to think about my emotions, which for one were ALL over the place. They are kinda going through a shift of being excited to anxious.

It's like, I want to see them again but I feel like their going to be harder to deal with tonight. So then my next thought is if they are going to be harder to deal with should I try and convince them to not harm me.
Ugh, this thought process isn't going too far...

Whatever I'm already here anyway I don't have any time to be thinking about this stuff regardless. I stuck my hand in my sweater pocket shifting around until I pull out my keys.

I still sigh just looking at the number of keys I have to look through and start shuffling through them as I get closer to the door.

I grumble a bit as I start to try each key into the door. First one, nope. Second, Nah.
The fourth one lets go! No.. Wait, never mind no. I look at the third key and roll my eyes. Not even going to think about trying that key