Day 6

Brrring....

Brrring...

A quiet shuffle was made, an arm unwrapping around your body and turning around to face her nightstand.

Brrring...

She grumbles, pulling the sheet off her body moving to get off the bed only to be stopped by your hand tightening its grip on her shirt.

She looks down at you, a small smile gracing her pale lips before she leans down towards your face. She pauses, observing your sleeping expression in silence, the phone still blaring in the background.

You're too deep in sleep to notice, your body was too busy adjusting to your sleep schedule being changed, rather quickly surprisingly.

It must remember the long nights you had to stay up...

Brrring...- beep.

The phone ringing stops, finally she thinks. She didn't recognize the ringtone so she didn't bother to answer.

You squirm, catching her attention again despite her face close to yours.

She glances down to the hand on her shirt, plucking it off and replacing it with her hand. How warm

You were always a clingy sleeper, she silently chuckles.

She stares at your interlocked hands, the moonlight catching on the old scratches of her pale skin. Her fingertips ever so slightly reddened because of the cold.

She wonders if you are cold, and decides to get up.

She wanted to warm the room a bit.

Her hand slowly slides out of yours making your face scrunch. She notices but does nothing. She'll be back after all.

Rubbing the cold from her arms she walks to the corner of her room, passing by fluttering curtains and stopping.

She places her hand on the windows ledge, should she close it? It's not letting in cold air...

She peers back at you then her eyes move to your hands, they were warm.

You were always warm. Always...

She lowers the window half way therefore not fully closing it, you were warm, so maybe you didn't need the heater.

Turning back to the bed she walks, quietly missing her dreamless sleep already, thankful she doesn't have work today.

Brrring...

Brrring...

She blinks, her fingers closing themselves into a fist before relaxing, her eye twitching a bit.

Again?

Somebody needs to go to bed she thinks. It's too late... Or early to be calling anyone.