Bio of Hiro & Xenos

Here's the detail about Hiro...

Kamiki Hiro (character)

Name: Kamiki Hiro

Ultra: Ultraman Xenos

Transformation Items: Nova Evolver & Xeno Crystal

Type: Protaganist, Hero

Age: 17 (Ultra & human age; physically), unknown real age

Gender: Male

Homeworld: Planet Earth (World of Supernova)

Family: Kamiki Ougi (adoptive grandfather), Kamiki Tsukasa (adoptive sister), Hiroshi/Arc (older brother)

Affiliation: EDGE

Occupation: Expert Gunner

Appearance

Hiro is a young man with black spiky hair with large bangs and light indigo eyes. He mostly seen wears the EDG uniform and have one Blast Shooter at his belt. For his casual outfits, he wears black jacket with white shirt inside, long grey pants with blue belt and a pair of red-blue shoes.

Personality

Hiro is quite carefree person but sometimes serious. He's friendly, kind and caring toward others and have a strong sense of justice.

When he was high school student, Hiro is carefree and playful person. He likes sports but not so much as studying. But he didn't let all that to make him less energitic. He continue to learn in both ways. When he got bad times with studying, Yuuto and Yoshina will help him in studies. However, in reality, Hiro is actually a prodigy, he just lazy.

As a member in EDG, Hiro still remain the same but he take his job seriously. Hiro believe that human, monster and alien can live together so he continue to pursue his dream as part of EDG monster rescue team.

History

Not much known about Hiro, he was found by Ougii on the way home. A day before that, an event of star explosion occur where it was called as the Supernova. Since then, he is named as Kamiki Hiro and taken care by Ougii and his granddaughter, Tsukasa.

During his high school life, he able to make a lot of friends and even have his own fan club. He even caught the interest of his two childhood friend, Reiko and Yoshina, causing a rivalry between them to get him. However, Hiro is dense type which makes him hard to understand woman's feelings.