Crystal of Baradhi

Xenos and Arc have met yet again. While Xenos hold the belief that human can change and they are all different, Arc hold the belief that no human is good as they all are bad. Much to Arc's disbelief, Xenos call himself more "human" as he was raised and live along side human since he was little and know that there are good and bad human. Because of this clash of belief, Xenos and Arc hope that they don't have to fight to prove who is better than the other.

(Morning)
(Tate Island)
(Monster Preservation Center)

At the preservation center, the monsters there are still trying to get used to live there. As part of her daily job, Lina walk around the area to look at the condition of the monsters.

Lina: Good morning, everyone!

She walk around and check out the monsters. As she keep checking, when reach the lake, Lina saw Eleking and Takkong seems to be acting weird.

Lina: Nari, Takkong-chan, is there anything wrong?

Eleking and Takkong let our a roar as they felt unrest. Then the other monsters in the whole center seems to be acting weird.

Lina: What is going on here? I know that Kaiju is like animal, so... Wait, if they acting like this...!

She quickly rush toward the center facility and calling EDGE about what is going on with the monsters at the center.

(Shizuoka Prefecture)

At the one of the prefecture in Japan, Shizuoka, the people there are having their own daily life like usual. But it won't be much of a normal day for them. At one of the area, the ground began to shake, making the people panicked and run around to get away. Then a burst of sand come out from the ground and create a sand tornado that even reach the sky. From that sand tornado, an electromagnetic wave was unleashed and cause anything made of metal get dragged into the sand tornado. After about an hour, the sand tornado stops as all the sand drop down onto the city. Because of the sand tornado, the people who mainly live at the nearby area are evacuated to ensure their safety from the sandy area, as two EDGE-Chester Alphas flying across the sky.

Okami: Man...

Hiro: I can't believe there's sandstorm here right in Japan...

Asuna(Comms): What do you think cause all this?

Sakuya(Comms): There are records where Kaiju attack overseas that involve sand. But mostly happened in the desert, but in the middle of the city...

Asuna(Comms): It seems what Lina said was true. Kaiju can sense danger like animal, so that's why they feeling unrest when they sense something really dangerous comes.

Hiro: I doubt things like this would make them unrest that easy. Because of the Space Beast appearance, most Kaiju both in preservation and in the wild acting weird.

Okami: But this doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Space Beast. Or the Beast Virus.

Hiro: That's right...

As they hovering around the city, they couldn't find anything that are related to the Space Beast. But as they keep flying around, Hiro felt a sudden danger sense kick in.

Hiro: Senpai, deputy captain, turn around!

Okami: Huh? Why?

Hiro: Just do it! Hurry!

Okami: Okay, okay. But what is--

As both fighters turn around, they barely dodge a magnetic beam that burst out from the ground.