Monster of the Past

Being part of EDGE is what Hiro dreamed of and now chasing after, what is claim to be impossible. The incident at Mt. Kiri have shown that the Space Beasts have start to invade Earth, even preying on human like Banpira did. However, what is more suprising is that there's another Ultra like Xenos appear. While Xenos don't know who the Ultra is, he know Xenos more than he thought.

(Tokyo)
(Park)

At the park, the people are having a nice time like they usually are. They all just doing what they do during the hanging out with friends and family.

*strong tremor*

The people felt the strong tremor, making them lose their balance.

"Wh-What is this?!"

"An earthquake?!"

As the ground sudden stop shaking, the ground burst as a giant shark like fin emerge from the ground.

"What's that?!"

"A Kaiju?!"

The people start running in terror, as the fin start moving across the ground, ramming through everything in its path.

(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

*emergency alarm rang*

The whole team rush into the command room as the screen appear, showing a map.

Harumiya: Kikai, what's the situation?

Kikai: Not good, sir. The event starts from Area 4-7 in Tokyo Park, and now moving across the city.

Harumiya: What?

Kikai typing and the screen shows satellite recording and different other camera from different areas. When they look at screen, they all suprised to see what is happening. A shark like fin ram everything through the city, and it seems to be keep moving even faster.

Hiro: No way... It's can be...!

Okami: How come that thing is here...?!

Sakuya: I've never thought this catasthropy would be happening again...

Asuna: Catastrophy? Wait, what? What is going on here?

Harumiya: *turn to the member* Take three EDGE-Chester Alpha and move out now. We must do what we can to prevent this incident! Hachimitsu, Kusanagi, take your own fighters! Kiyama with Kamiki! EDGE, move out!

" *salute* Yes, sir!"

They grab their gear and move out. Sakuya and Okami pilot one fighter each, while Asuna is with Hiro in their own, before all three fighters blast off.

(Scene)

When all three EDGE-Chester Alphas arrives at the scene, they are shocked to see that the creatures with the fin have destroyed most of the areas near the park by crashing into buildings, destroying road and bridges, and caused a lot of casualties.