Scorching Hot Weather

After three months of absense, Hiro is bring back to action. He met with new teammates who he still trying to get used with their attitude, Okami and Asuna. After being part of EDGE, Hiro finally went on a first mission which facing a monster known as Mukadender. When fighting it, as Xenos, he able to turn Mukadender into a crystal doll, sealing it while keeping the monster alive in the form of crystal. This is just a first step in making his dream come true.

(Night)
(Mountains)

During the night, deep in the mountain area, it shows the ground is trembling before shaking hard. While not seems to be anything appearing, some heat air and fire blast out from the ground and it seems to be moving. But after a while, the ground burst up as monster emerge. The monster is a quadrapedal reptilian like and have rock like armor with magma on its body, several spike like rocks and seems to glow in orange-red.

《Volcano Monster - Blaze King》

Blaze King let out a roar before it burrow itself back into the ground, continue to move underground.

(A/N: Blaze King have same roar as Golza.)

Few Days Later...

(Drazen Base)
(Dorm Area)
(Hiro's Room)

At his room, Hiro is doing his homework on the computer. Because Hiro is living at the dorm at Drazen Base, he can't really keep going in and out to school so he asked permission from his school that he'll take online classes or make homeworks. So he will be only go to school physical when there important event being held.

Hiro: It's not these homework is that hard, but it feels a bit boring to be here alone...

After done with his homework, Hiro submit his works. Then he continue with his work as he look into the data of the past Kaiju and alien appearance all around the world. But the more he check into, there's a lot of classified data that cannot be access.

Hiro: Guess this is expected... But I wonder what so secret until they don't want to reveal that much?

He continue his research for it.

(Flashback)
(Research Lab)

Inside a lab, it shows Mukadender crystal doll is being research by some scientists, as Harumiya and Hiro are watching from outside the lab.

Harumiya: Did you say you found this where Mukadender was taken down?

Hiro: *nod* Yes. Right after the giant disappear to thin air.

Harumiya: I see. So he disappeared again.

Hiro: Is it bothering you, Captain?

Harumiya: Yes, in someways. I wondered who is that giant, and I want to make sure he's either an ally or enemy. After seeing his power in the first battle, I think that giant is not just a simple being. But we're not the only one who have eyes on him.

Hiro: Yes. There are a lot of people wish to know who the giant is.

Harumiya: Member Kamiki, you may return to your post. The research team will continue their analysis on the "Crystal Doll."

Hiro: *nod* Yes, sir.

He turn around and walk away from the research lab.

(Flashback End)