Welcome to EDGE

In the new world where age of Ultra, Kaiju and Alien have arrived, they must prepare for the event that will happen. Seventeen years ago, an event called the Supernova take the attention of the world, but at the same time, awaken every slumbering monsters residing on Earth. Aliens also have taken the attention of Planet Earth. But then, in the present, it has taken the attention of a certain evil being. A Space Beast, Lizarga, was sent to that very Earth and wreck havoc. Then an Ultraman named Xenos appear out of nowhere and defeat the Space Beast. An even newer age has begun even before they notice it.

(Tokyo)

It has been three months since the appearance of Lizarga and Ultraman Xenos. The news also announced that the Lizarga is not a monster, but classed as an evil being while Ultraman Xenos remain called as the "silver giant" as his name have yet to be revealed yet. The people around the world feeling nervous about the appearance of new beings that they cannot understand more than they can take before.

(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

At the command room, it shows Harumiya is watching the recording of the battle between Xenos and Lizarga.

Harumiya: Hmmm...

He watch the battle style of Xenos, showing that he do know how to fight but haven't fully adapted against something like Lizarga. With his assist through the EDGE-Chester Alpha, Xenos able to take on Lizarga. When Lizarga get distracted, Xenos finish it off with beam saber from his brace. After the battle over, Xenos disappear without a trace.

Harumiya: Who that giant...?

Kikai: Captain, you have been observing this footage for a while now. Is there something wrong?

Harumiya: It's nothing. I merely thinking about what kind of being that giant is.

Kikai: There have no record of such being ever appeared. It could be an alien, or even an unknown being reside here on Earth.

Harumiya: That could be, too.

The door opened and Sakuya entered the room, bring some papers before walk to Harumiya.

Sakuya: Captain, here is the report about the recruits that we will gain.

Harumiya: *take the papers* Thank you.

Sakuya: But seriously, why do you still watch that footage? What do you wish to learn from that?

Harumiya: I was trying to find clue who that giant is.

Sakuya: That would be hard. It may have been three months, but not just you, the media and the other sources including the WPA are trying to find out more about this giant.

Harumiya: What we must find out is this giant is a friend or foe. The Kaiju might be protected through special law established years ago, but this one is not.

Sakuya: I am as curious as you are... Who is that giant. Oh right, about the recruits...

Harumiya: *look at the papers* So there's three of them, huh? Kusanagi Okami, Kiyama Asuna and Kamiki Hiro. Hmm? Kamiki Hiro is third year in high school.

Sakuya: Yes. Originally, the recruitment usually require people above nineteen years old, but when the recruitment agents went to a high school at Tokyo, Kamiki Hiro is talented and he seems very committed.

Harumiya: Meaning?

Sakuya: Unlike most people, he seems show no discrimination between human and other beings. Kamiki Hiro devoted to make this world where human, Kaiju and even alien live together.