Two Demons Return

An ancient monster, Antlar, shows up in the middle of the city of Shizuoka and start rampaging. But with the Crystal of Baradhi in Xenos' hands which allow the Nova Evolver to change into Nova Calibur, they able to defeat the infected Antlar and return it to normal. After the event where Xenos and Volance finally fight together, it shows that he have someone like him that Xenos can trust. Volance's pasifist way to fight his enemy using defensive techniques and healing techniques to cure any infected monsters by the Beast Virus. While Xenos and Arc remain with their clash of belief, Ars still watch over Xenos.

(Shinjuku City)
(Construction Site)

At the construction site, the workers and machines are working on the soil there. Digging up ground, working on the metal beam, etc. As they keep digging the ground, one of the worker seems to hit something.

*ting*

"Huh? What is that?"

Putting the shovel away, the worker bend down and brush off the dirt, before he can see a metal capsule of some sort.

"Hey, I've found something!"

The other workers help him to get the metal capsule out of the ground, before bring it up to the safer area.

"Hey! Look what we found!"

They place the metal capsule on the ground.

"What is this? A capsule?"

"I dunno."

"Wait, I think I remember one of the guys at the other site found something like this last week. I heard EDGE take it to one of the facilities they owned."

"Then it's best if we call EDGE. They know this thing better than we are."

"Yeah. Leave it to the experts."

After they make a call, an hour later, the Hammerhead arrived at the construction site. Sakuya, Okami and Asuna get out from the vehicle as the workers take them to the capsule that they found. Asuna take a scanner and scan the capsule.

Asuna: It seems like the capsule we found last week, and it have a lifeform signal in it that in dormant state.

Okami: The one other is box like capsule with a fire symbol. This one is cylinder, and a... bubble symbol?

Sakuya: But it's a good thing this is found before anything happen.

The workers help the team getting the capsule into the Hammerhead and secure it. The workers thanked EDGE for coming to help before they get back to work and the team left. When they make a call about another capsule, EDGE has been asked to take it to a different facility for a while.

(Time Skip)
(Drazen Base)

After done with the transport mission, the team return to the base.

(Command Room)

They report the mission directly to Harumiya as Kikai documented it.

Harumiya: I see. So there's another capsule with a dormant lifeform in them.

Sakuya: Yes.

Harumiya: Either way, you've done fine work in making sure both capsules have been placed safely.