The Gentle Giant

After seven years, the first man-made monster, Geozark, have return to Japan and cause another rampage that destroy certain part of Tokyo. Because of its return, Harumiya are sent to a hidden facility where his old friend and the creator of Geozark, Aratana Jidai, are held. Despite knowing that Jidai can't control Geozark from his prison cell. Xenos' new form allow him to end the reign of Geozark and bring peace those who suffered by it for seven years. However, Jidai got a visitor at the prison and give him an interesting offer.

(Morning)
(Port)

Near the port area, a giant octopus like monster is heading toward the port.

《Oil Monster - Takkong》

The EDGE-Chester Alphas flies above Takkong, trying to distract it using the oil cans which is Takkong's food source. Takkong immediately get distracted and head for the oil cans instead of the port where more oil can be found.

Asuna: That's right, follow us.

When they get far enough from the port, Asuna drop the oil cans into the water, and Takkong went to grab it. Above Takkong, another EDGE-Chester Alpha get down a bit and capture Takkong with energy net, suprising the monster.

Okami: And off we go.

Hiro: To your new home!

The team head out toward where monsters that are captured will be placed at for a while before they can return to the wild.

One Week Later...

(Night)
(Scene)

Right now, Xenos in Burning Blaze form is fighting against a familiar worm like monster.

《Subterranean Monster - Telesdon》

He throw some punch into Telesdon before slam it onto the ground. When Telesdon get up, it roars and shoot stream of flame at Xenos. But he absorb the flame into his stripes, before throwing a powerful punch into Telesdon and make it back away. Xenos hit his fists together engulf in flame before pull his arms back.