What Bring The Darkness

Found into two different construction site, two capsules have been found and reveal to be monster sealed into both of them. Once unleashed, Banila and Aboras wreck havoc into the world and start their assault by attack each other. Despite their difference, Xenos and Ars team-up and defeated both devil monsters before more damage can be done. But all of the problem doesn't end there.

Few Weeks Later...

(Night)
(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

After getting a call few days ago, Harumiya is currently on edge. The WPA, EDGE and ARMY are all in edge because the one man who cause destruction over five nation.

Harumiya: Jidai...

(Flashback)

At his own office, Harumiya is having a meeting with the leaders of each WPA, EDGE and ARMY branches before they get the news that Jidai have escaped from the prison.

"What?! Aratana Jidai escaped?!"

"How can this happen?!"

"We don't know, but it seems he have an accomplice. And look at this footage."

It shows various security camera footage, showing how Jidai turn into a monster and start destroying the facility and killing all the workers there.

Harumiya: That form... And this energy signature... Jidai just give himself to a Space Beast.

"A Space Beast?! He become one?!"

"Keeping that man alive is truly a mistake... Whatever it takes, we must exterminate him or the world would be in chaos again!"

Harumiya: *serious expression* ...

"Harumiya, this is a serious matter. If you or your team happen to found him, then--"

Harumiya: I know. If anyone would bring him down... is me.

(Flashback End)

Harumiya remain on edge, unable to think what need to be done until a cup of coffee is place on the table. He look up and saw Hiro.

Hiro: Captain, something in your mind?

Harumiya: Yeah... Kamiki, what are you doing here? I thought you were at school to study for the exam.

Hiro: Captain, the midterm exam was over two days ago? I'm back to work like usual. But I will have a day off tomorrow.

Harumiya: I see. Well, I guess my mind isn't keeping up.

Hiro: Is this about Aratana Jidai's escape from prison?

Harumiya: Yeah... And it is something that I cannot overlook.

Hiro: Captain, if you need help, then ask us. We're a team, and we take care of each other. You taught us that.

He excuse himself and walk out from the office. Harumiya continue to think of what he need to do once he confront Jidai again.

(Next Day)
(Morning)

At Akihabara City...